Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2012

Silver closed her eyes, keeping them shut as she responded to Sigmund.

"The sooner Sport finds him, the sooner his fate will be met. Though I still am tempted to just go there myself, I could pick out his aura the moment I walk through the gates."

She smirked slightly before continuing her statement.

"And I can't exactly die. He also would be welcome to try to use me for some horrible flesh sculpting experiment, but he would be pleasantly surprised to find my blood is a bit more acidic than a human's."

((Yup. Silver's blood has a PH of 6))

Bright Oblivion

04-09-2012

"Sport can sort of detect auras, though they have to be at closer range. It's more of a magical trace, anyway, and he doesn't have a sample to go off of. But how many people are walking around Piltover carrying coffins? Vince will kind of stand out. Also, good luck trying to use a hologram in a flesh-sculpting experiment. It won't work. At all."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2012

Silver opened one eye to look at Sigmund.

"I suppose you do have a point there... That's also assuming he's always carrying the coffin with him and not stowing it away somewhere while he figures out who is trying to impersonate him."

Bright Oblivion

04-09-2012

"There's that, but Vince also has a conspicuous air about him, sans coffin. That, and if Vince didn't drop the coffin when he was being mugged or writing a letter to you, I doubt he'd trust anyone enough to leave it somewhere." Sigmund shrugs. "If you wish, in the morning, once you've gotten some sleep, we can go search for him ourselves. That way you can visit your vengeance on him that much sooner. But I'm not opening a door for anyone who might fall over at any moment or might not be thinking straight, regardless of their protests to the contrary."

AcolytHinderance

04-09-2012

Hinderance trying one last time, Forms into what his approximation to a male form. It turns out to be a rather botched attempt actually.

His transformation not being successful Hinderance objects with an annoyed tone. "Bah, the forms I can take are only ones that I have actually experianced, being male all my human life, I haven't actually experienced the male form in terms of external stimuli."

Tjihyana

04-09-2012

"Hinderance, what exactly happened in the Sparring Grounds? Equiste is still missing after all..."
Tji takes a sip from his tea, peering at Hinderance.
"I've heard bits about it but nothing that would explain all this."

Silverling

04-09-2012

"That is also true, but still..."

Silver had opened both eyes and was looking off to one side, a bit of a distant look in her eyes.

"... Instead of running off like that he could have just asked. I would have helped him without question."

Bright Oblivion

04-09-2012

Sigmund nods, patting her on the shoulder. "I'm sure he had his reasons. However stupid they may have been, he no doubt thought they were brilliant at the time."

((Siggy has a marked tendency to ignore problems he can't punch. Or stab. Or shoot. Or freeze. Or incinerate. Or otherwise maim. He tends to focus the frustrations by his inability to act into things he can do. Like helping others. Even if it pisses people off.))

Equiste

04-09-2012

A cheery looking girl in summoner robes enters the break room, carrying a piece of paper. She walks over to the fridge and places it on the door. It contained a list of Tribunal Judgements. She had a bit of a double take at Hinderance
"Oh my... So it is true... Thats going to be a wierd one to judge... Oh well." With that she walks out of the room. Equiste's name is somewhere in the middle of the page amongst other names.

Silverling

04-09-2012

"Heh..."

She tilted her head up at Sigmund, a slight smile on her face.

"Naw, I'm sure its something dumb like 'I didn't want you getting hurt at all!' or something like that."