Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

Michelle looked shocked.

"H-How? Wh-What happened? Did I not get all the energy out? Did I k-kill him?"

MysticalRaven

09-15-2012

Amelia enters the room with a slightly bored look on her face, as she looks around she notices a lot more people in the room. She frowns, she wasn't used to this many people in here. She stops for a moment as she notices another person in summoner robes, tempted to go over and say hello she pauses, the robe didn't look like it belonged to her...

With a sigh Amelia seats herself at the table near the door, just because she was told to come here and make friends, didn't mean she actually was going to... Much rather be reading.

((Nest = gone. thanks diety.))

FilFire

09-15-2012

Ryu looks at Ruby. Talking to her wouldn't do much good right now, the scent of fear coming off her in strong amounts. First Suk, then he'll figure out which of the girls he'll talk to first. He still looks tired, and for some reason old. Placing his head on his forepaws he watches the room.

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-15-2012

Sukiru had been studying his light disks all night, an irritated look on his face as he scanned through all the contents of his mind saved to them. The fatigue was clear on his face.

Akira stepped into the room with a yawn, he seemed to have slept a good amount, though it was obvious some more wouldn't have hurt, he makes his way over to Michelle and smiles
"Morning."

Bladesaber

09-15-2012

Drak moves over and puts his arms around Tittelu "Don't cry" he says to her.

Hikari looks somberly at Michelle "No. Apparently after being told to leave by some guy named Suk, Seal decided to try to kill the gods that changed someone named Ruby. In the process he was mortally wounded and was basically brain dead and only able to move his head slightly and speak very slowly. A living death if you will. And because the succubus Yoku was hungry, Seal asked her to help him, by killing himself so that she could sate her hunger."

TheShadowOfChaos

09-15-2012

Eric woke up but found that Hiko have not moved yet. He will wait until she wakes up. Demonicus however moves near to Sukiru. "Are you ok sir, I have seen you working this entire time."

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

Michelle looked completely aghast at what Hikari had said. She turned to Akira and held him tight, trying to forget what she just heard.

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-15-2012

Sukiru nodded "I'm fine." he began his third scan through all his memories.

Akira held her tightly, not quite sure what was going on.

Lunari Fox

09-15-2012

(( Wonder if I can get my champ in here xD ))

Bladesaber

09-15-2012

Hikari bows his head "I'm truly sorry for your loss. He did leave something for you though." He hands a note which reads,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladesaber View Post
Akira and Michelle,
I thank you for the pleasant time I had with you. I write this using what little mental capacity I have left in me. Know that I don't blame you or anyone else. Michelle, you saved my life, and I only brought you hardships because of it. I apologize for that. And Akira, I'm sorry I couldn't help you with whatever made you rush out so often, but know that you were a good friend too, and I enjoyed spending every minute I had with you all. Michelle, you needn't take the blame so much, Everyone makes mistakes but it's not your duty to take their problems away, just help them through it. You've got a kind soul, use it help others. I also wrote a note for Ruby....but since we lost her I never got to give it to her. Thanks.

At the very bottom is a picture of Seal smiling.