Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

((... Frog people... that's weird...))

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

((They are complete *******s, but I love them. There are also manatee/sea cow/dolphin people))

Kameil

08-27-2012

((....Guilds Wars... dafuq are you on? Good thing I don't care about MMORPGs ))

Broshevick

08-27-2012

((They are on awesome. I am playing as a plant guy who can summon clones of himself that shatter into pink butterflies))

Lunari Fox

08-27-2012

(( Hello ? ._. ))

Bladesaber

08-27-2012

((Ah school how do I hate thee? Let me count the ways. Thy walls hold many memories, sorrowful and kind. Thy rooms hold people tall, small, from hither and yon. Thy Staff teaches both poorley an exceedingly well. Thy Food tasteth both fair and foul, with many of it being slung at others throughout thy room. Ah were it not that I must dwell in thee for 180 days, I would live life to the best of it's ways and rejoice merrily with my fellow man. But all is naught, for Thine rulers keep me shackled to this retched place. And only the lilting thought of another Summer keeps me from perishing.))

Tjihyana

08-27-2012

((... So. Whatever school you go to must suck huh? Since in my school we got good teachers and most of the time good food. *shrug* Things are different in here I guess. And I'd rather be in school than at home with a damn stomach ache. :c ))

Dirilan

08-27-2012

Vreyion continue staring outside from the window while he mumbles.

''Why in this century, everyone has no fear toward me?''

The mysterious shadow growled of rage.

Tjihyana

08-27-2012

Mira skips into the room, giggling as usual while Tyr flutters right above her shoulder. She is saying something to him that is indiscernible but includes the words "polymorph" and "flora" in it. She heads to a chair, sitting down in it while Tyr lands on her shoulder and looks around, somehow apparently still answering to Mira based on her nodding now and then at him.

Dirilan

08-27-2012

Vreyion turns himself and noticed Mira. He deciced to go towards her calmly. He stopped in front of her and look at her without saying a word.