Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2012

Hinderance taking a look at Tji and then back to Poppy. Writes a short note and puts it between Tji and his book.

"Remember when you told me that I needed to show a little courage to talk to those I admire. When I fought FilFire to near death all I could feel was regret for not talking to Leona. You have an oppertunity right now, use it before this chance slips through your fingers."

Hinderance looks back to Poppy and asks, "Would you like some tea or coffee because I will be going to brew some."

Tjihyana

04-07-2012

(( How do I not remember writing that kind of line Hinderance? xD Also, I managed to fix a login bug, my MoP Beta works! I AM SO HAPPY!))

Poppy looks at Hinderance, raising her coffee cup. "I already got some coffee, but thank you for the offer."
Tji looks at the note, then up at Hinderance. He takes out a small piece of paper, writing on it and handing it to Hinderance. I just can't find words to use... I more than admire her... I feel like I might have a crush on her. I just don't know what to say to her.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2012

Hinderance takes out another piece of paper as Tji handed Hinderance his reply. Hinderance quickly writes his own reply and hands it back to Tji.

"Start a conversation that both of you can relate to. What about what she would like summoners to do more often when she is in the Fields of Justice?"

Taking a short moment Hinderance remarks, "I will be over at the beverage facility if you need me. I need some coffee after the last few days."

With that Hinderance makes his way to the Tea facilities.

Tjihyana

04-07-2012

(( I think I'll wait for someone else to come back... just talking alone between my 2 characters just feels so weird... ))

AcolytHinderance

04-07-2012

((Well Rping both on one account would make it kinda awkward.))

Tjihyana

04-07-2012

(( Well I got no second account at the moment <.< ))

Poppy looks at the notepassing, raising an eyebrow. She waves at Hinderance as he leaves.
"What was that about summoner? That notepassing."
Tji looks at her. "H-He was just trying to encourage me to talk to you... I-I really admire you ambassador."
She blinks, looking at Tji. "You do? That's why you had such trouble talking and was staring?"
Tji nods. "Y-Yeah... I had trouble finding words for some reason..."
She takes a sip from her coffee. "Why would you have trouble finding words?"

(( And now to wait for someone to come... it is too awkward talking to myself)

moltingsoul

04-07-2012

Death suddenly came out of the rift.."Ah young love.. It's always nice... WHILE IT LAST" Then death gave them a demonic laugh and entered the rift again

Tjihyana

04-07-2012

Both Tji and Poppy stare at Death. They then turn back to each other "What did that guy mean?" They say at almost the same time.
Tji blinks, blushing slightly.
"That was awkward..."
Poppy smiles.
"Not really. But... was he talking about you?"
Tji looks away awkwardly, sipping his tea..

AcolytHinderance

04-07-2012

Hinderance walks back with a very sweet and mild coffee, anyone can see from the see through mug that is basically a caramel drink.

"So what have people been up to while I was gone?"

Tjihyana

04-07-2012

Poppy looks over to Hinderance. "Welcome back. Well... Death appeared from that rift, looked at us talking and mentioned something about young love and left..."

Tji looks at Hinderance, looking relieved. "Yeah... a bit odd..."