Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-25-2012

Jack sniffed the air once again, then looked at Jayko taking a bite out of the crispy strip. Narrowing his eyes, he said, "Did you steal that from some little old lady, too?" he asked, a wolfish grin appearing on his face as he remembered his first meeting with the summoner.

Grand Viper

02-25-2012

"Unfortunately not, Jack." He set the teapot down and softly blew on the rising steam from the cup, "The experiment failed, a more bacony future is not at hand, yet. Fun fact, a self cooking pig powered by the sun itself creates a fire breathing super pig mutant."

Taking a quick sip from the cup he concluded, "On the bright side I think I have a new line of cologne to sell, eau de porc en sueur. Handsome smell, no?"

Regarding Jay quickly, a smile pursed his lips, "The hand is doing well, much better as of late. It's just a little twitchy from its titanic battle. I am still pondering upon your offer, do give me a bit more time. I am rather fond of its personality.

A second cursory glance widened his smile, "Oh, I see you are eating my experiment, how does he taste?"

Jaykoboy

02-25-2012

Jayko looked between the bacon and Viper. "Uh...experiment?"

He stuck it out towards Jack. "Here, you can have it. I don't trust super-pig bacon. And no, I didn't steal it from someone! Gosh, I really just found it."

Silverling

02-25-2012

Silver (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/66) peered in through the door, holding her head with one hand and glancing around at everyone who was in the room.

Bah... This place is usually empty...

She had just finished summoning for what seemed like the longest match in existence with the least coordinated team possible. Despite anything she tried to say, everyone seemed to only go after the enemy Rammus in front instead of the squishy Ashe behind him. If it weren't for the fact that her team lost she might have been able to consider the painful headache, which always comes after summoning for her, worth it. She was actually looking forward to some quiet and ice cream after, though that doesn't seem like it would be the case now.

After a few more seconds of mental grumbling, she slinked into the room, acquired an ice cream bar, and sat down in a char at the farthest corner away from any form of noise. As she munched on her ice cream bar, she proceeded to mentally curse her summoner trainer, being that he was the reason she now gets headaches after summoning.

Ryugi Kazamaru

02-25-2012

As the others seemed intent on making a ruckus, and he needed to do something to distract himself from Jayko's romance, Kaz took his tea and headed over to the busted door. He knelt down and began moving his hands around, faint runes spreading along the broken door as it began to mend itself. His cantrips were useful for something, at least. As he worked, he replied to Jay.

"You're welcome to do as you please, Jay, just remember there are others who are not so fortunate as yourself."

Jaykoboy

02-25-2012

Jay smirked at Kaz. "Hey, Lux is looking for someone. Maybe I could hook you up with her! I mean, c'mon, it's the least I could do after all you helped me with."

Ryugi Kazamaru

02-25-2012

"That's very kind of you, Jay, but my heart belongs to only one woman, and as she does not desire it, I shall keep to myself." Kaz's mask of calm faltered for a moment and a hint of resolute defeat crept into his tone as he spoke. However, it was gone as soon as he spoke his next words, a hint of humor replacing it as he continued to mend the door. "Besides, doesn't she have some sort of thing with Ezreal? And even if she didn't, I don't dare encroach upon any female of the Crownguard family while the Might of Demacia may be lurking in the bushes. I hear he's very protective of his little sister." He smirked.

Jaykoboy

02-25-2012

Jay shrugged. "My girlfriend's sword is bigger than his."

He pulled a sphere out of his pocket made entirely out of bacon that grew to the size of his head as it left. Not caring if anyone looked, he began eating it. After a moment, he left it on a table, satisfied. He crossed his arms. "So, anyways...how's the wedding planning going between you and Cait, Jack? Any problems yet?"

Grand Viper

02-25-2012

"Now Jayko..." A hearty hand clasped Jayko's shoulder, he continued, "I must know the taste: On a scale of one to ten, I can't let poor Costike the Third's life go to waste!" Placing his cup back on the table, a notepad popped out of his sleeve. His left hand started to maniacally jot thoughts down, "Lesse, texture, consistency, taste, flavor, and yes there is a fine difference, length, width, thickness, burn consistency, possibly side effects such as growing feathers, wild sneezing, speaking foreign languages..."

While his hand kept he looked up at Kaz, somewhat embarrassed, "Terribly sorry Kaz, I did not see you there. Don't try the bacon, it'll lower your chances with Mr. Crownguard. "

Looking at the bacon on the table, he drew back fearfully. Viper threw a quick glance at Jack, "If you try some of the bacon and write the results, I will construct you anything you want. Would your dear wife like a atomic laser cannon? Think of it, the perfect wedding gift! If I get the right power source it'll cut mountains! Think of it, the world quaking at her feet with her atomic disintegrater, super spider human hybrids at her beck and call...mhm...yes..."

Shaking his head he looked around curiously, "Say, do any of you fellows know where Cerubois is? I thought I heard the sound of his pen tip tapping...and...and ice cream? Do I hear ice cream?"

Jaykoboy

02-25-2012

Jayko looked at Viper. "Non parles anglais, monsieur. Desole."

He let that hang in the air for a moment, then started laughing. "Ha! You really thought that one of those side effects happened! Uh, no, lemme have a moment..."

He started counting on his fingers. "The texture was crunchy, but not burnt, which is nice. Consistency was rather well-done, all the way through; nothing was cooked differently from the rest. The taste was excellent, for certain. The flavor was pork-y. It was about six inches long, an inch wide, 1/5 an inch thick, and burned in only the right places. I haven't grown any feathers yet...I think...and any sneezing may be from my allergies. And we've already established I'm not speaking other languages."