Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

02-26-2012

"Oh non, pas vous aussi." Viper shook his head sadly for a brief moment before smiling widely, "Ne vous attardez pas sur les aspects négatifs de mes amis! Il ya de bonnes nouvelles dans ce!"

Viper stroked his chin, "Trois choses: D'abord et surtout, j'ai eu raison. Deuxièmement, j'entends les femmes aiment quand vous parlez français. Troisièmement, je suis positif, il n'est pas permanente!"

Viper let out a nervous breath, "This side effect could last anywhere from a few hours to a year though...Wait, did I say that outloud?"

Silverling

02-26-2012

((Urr... Silver's not half angel... She's not half anything, she's an alien... With dragony wings. (; I mean, I did put down her profile (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/66)...))

Silver gave Arthur a strange look, but before she could make her reply he had already turned away. She shrugged for a moment and eyed the others who seemed to be speaking in some strange language which she couldn't understand. She stayed silent as everyone else had their conversation, no sense to join in if she didn't know what they were saying.

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-26-2012

Jack's eye twitched when Viper mentioned the span of the side effect.

"Un an!? Vous me dites que je peut liquider les dépenses des six premiers mois de mon mariage, mais rien de parler français?! Je vais vous tuer pour ça, Viper. Sur mon honneur comme un barde et un invocateur, je vais vous détruire si tel est le cas."

Grand Viper

02-26-2012

Viper wagged his finger at Jack, "Monsieur, I do believe I warned you beforehand the effects of the bacon prior to your consumption and you still ate it. Granted, I asked you if you could eat it and I did list most of the side effects, including the possibly deadly one. So in all honesty you really have no one to be angry at except yourself."

Pacing back and forth he stroked his chin thoughtfully, "But I understand the stress you're currently under and I will let it slide. I assume you want me to fix this post haste. A cure...a cure..."

A quick snap of his fingers and his head shot up, "Ah! I have an idea, it's so clever you can put a tail on it and call it a weasel! Just let me get my...note...pad..."

His right eye suddenly started to twitch violently, "Oh dear, it seems the alcohol has caught just liver up to now green blue." Viper fell backwards, completely passed out.

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-26-2012

Jack simply stared at Viper as he fell over, then grinned wickedly. He pulled out the knife from his sleeve and looked at the others in the room, "Si j'ai coupé un doigt ou deux, les gars se taire?"

Eredaar

02-26-2012

Quote:
Silverling:
((Urr... Silver's not half angel... She's not half anything, she's an alien... With dragony wings. (; I mean, I did put down her profile (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/66)...))

(( double awkward x.x but now I am wondering why no one talked to my guy :P))

Cerubois

02-26-2012

After quietly examining Viper's rather interesting turn of events, Cerubois decides it best to move along. But he takes the time to turn GV's head to the side. Wouldn't want him to drown in his own vomit. That would lessen the amount of interesting things in the world, which is always a loss.

He nods at Jack, knowing his intentions, and silently hoping that he won't get too carried away. With that, he ducks out of the room. He has work to do. Deadlines to meet. But he'll be back.

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-26-2012

"Je vais vous montrer comment jouer cinq filet de doigt..." the bard said menacingly before stabbing knives in between the summoner's fingers, just short of where they met the hand, and using more knives and some rope to pin his arms and legs to the floor.

Grand Viper

02-26-2012

Viper lay unconscious still, his left hand twitched once and sprung to life. Its fingers propped itself up and made a strange, running leap at Jack's face, lightly slapping the bard. It landed several feet away, wagging its pointing finger at him disapprovingly.

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-26-2012

"... Dieux être ****é savants fous," the bard muttered, "Je ne vais pas lui faire de mal. Juste enseigner le bâtard d'une leçon," he told the hand, hoping that it would understand.