Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

02-26-2012

"Hm, I should have expected as much from a bard." Viper nodded his head, "Parle vous francais, monsieur Jack?"

Silverling

02-26-2012

((TBH I didn't know there was either. d= ))

Silver tilted her head to one side at Arthur, not especially sure if she understood what he was trying to say.

"Uhm... Ok.... If you say so."

She could tell that he was probably curious as to what she was, a common thing around on this planet, and stayed silent for a moment to wait for some of the inevitable questions which tend to come.

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-26-2012

"Oui, et je suis plutôt bon dans ce domaine. Caitlyn il aime quand je lui parle comme ça," the bard replied, turning another page. After a brief read, he began yelling, "Fils de pute! Ce livre est historiquement inexact! Roi Jarvan la première de Demacia jamais combattu dans les guerres runiques."

With that, he threw the book across the room to slam against the far wall, resting his head in his hands, he muttered "C'est la merde."

Grand Viper

02-26-2012

"Si vous le souhaitez, mon bon monsieur et honorable, je pourrais recommander un livre d'histoire ou deux." Viper tapped the side of his head, "Ma bibliothèque, comme si mon cerveau, est assez vaste."

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-26-2012

"Je crains que non, Viper. Je ne veux pas être impliqué dans quoi que ce soit à l'intérieur de votre tête." Jack then made a face like he had tasted something bitter and stuck his tongue out, "On dirait que le ventre de porc se répète sur moi." He looked at Viper, "Pourquoi suis-je ne parle en français?"

Jaykoboy

02-26-2012

Jay sighed. "Why does no one ever like my cooking? Eh, at least Fate is eating it."

He looked up at the ceiling. "I don't care if I'm Piltoverian, not ALL our cooking is that bad!" he yelled loudly at no one in particular.

Taking our some cheese from his pocket, he sat down and started eating it slowly, not seeing anything else to do.

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-26-2012

"Jayko!" the bard shouted in panic, "Suis-je halluciné? Ou suis-je vraiment ne parle en français?" He glared daggers at Viper, "Vous. C'est de ta faute! Tu ferais mieux de prier pour que ce n'est pas permanente. Si c'est le cas, je vais vous lobotomiser!"

Grand Viper

02-26-2012

"Pourquoi suis-je ne parle en français...?" Viper scratched his head, "Mais vous parlez très bien français, qui est assez bizarre. Peut-être que c'est le ventre de porc, ce n'est pas bon."

Viper snapped his fingers, "Essayez de parler en anglais une fois de plus, si vous ne pouvez pas alors nous avons un grave problème."

Eredaar

02-26-2012

(( err thats awkward... I didn't know silver was half angel xd))

Jaykoboy

02-26-2012

Jayko shook his head. "J'ai non parles francais, monsieurs. Desole."