Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerubois

02-26-2012

Cerubois woke from his trance (a habit that he's always had when he gets too focused on something) and looked around. It had gotten loud. And busy.

What the heck was going on? This 'socializing' required far more focus than he had expected. He quickly decided he didn't have the time for this right now and attempted to slip out, hopefully without anyone noticing.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

02-26-2012

"I don't think so," Fate said before walking towards the abnormally large cake. He poked it once, twice, thrice, then shrugged and used a particularly large card to carve out a slice and put it on a plate.

Grand Viper

02-26-2012

Viper sighed sadly, "Alas, I suppose it'll only be me." Uncorking both he downed both vials, licking his lips, "Hm...needs more snauzzberry."

Movement caught the corner of his eye and he saw Cerubois attempt to leave. Viper moved quickly to intercept, "Ceru, my comrade, where do you think you're off to?"

Eredaar

02-26-2012

" not yet! though I plan to" Eredaar responds while his smile grows.
(( you were talking to me right? cause actually my character in that RP isn't actually my summoner but... I like him anyways so its fine /shrug))

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-26-2012

Jack looked up over his spectacles once again as Viper downed his most likely fatal concoction. Shaking his head, he went back to reading, saying "Nekotorye lyudi imyeyut zhelanie smerti."

Silverling

02-26-2012

((Wait... Silver Trinity, who were you talking to? O_o ))

Cerubois

02-26-2012

Cerubois' face lightened a little at Viper's sudden appearance in front of him. A familiar face was a welcome change in the chaos.

"GV. A pleasure. I didn't notice you here. I was just heading off to tinker with some hextech spiderbot designs... Unless you can convince me otherwise, of course."

Grand Viper

02-26-2012

The sound of Jack's voice dragged Viper's attention away from Cerubois, "Pardon me? Jack, can you speak that language normally or is that a side effect?"

Turning his attention back to Cerubois, "Hextech spiders? I can convince you otherwise easily my good sir. They're terrible little things and mostly useless. Hextech lobsters now, that is where the money is. Unless, you have something else in mind?"

Silverling

02-26-2012

((Ok. I kinda figured, but then Eredaar replied to it and confused me))

Quote:
Silver Trinity:
Arthur eyed the winged creature. Turning on the psychic barricade, he approached the what seemed half human without any hesitation. Briefly stopping when it handed a jingling pouch he continued. Flipping the mask of his helm, he smiled and greeted the half human.
"It is a good day. Are you enjoying yourself?" he asked with a kind tone.

Silver eyed Arthur for a moment and shrugged slightly. She replied in a rather neutral tone, though it was obvious she wasn't being particularly serious.

"Depends on if you consider feeling as if your brain is trying to leak out of your ears fun... In which case, Yes!"

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-26-2012

"I speak many languages," The bard replied, licking a finger to turn a page, "Your magic bacon can't change anything."