Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redeemed In Fire

03-18-2012

((oh come on, this is Viktor we're talking about here >.> He turned HIMSELF into hextech. If it's a flavor comment though, I can roll with it ))

Hmm. Maybe you should tell that to Viktor. I don't know if him and his Death Ray will like hearing that... In any case, I can give you a demonstration of what these augments can do if you like. I'll need the hand back of course.

sips his drink with his attached hand

Wait, this isn't apple juice? Oh well, tea isn't that bad I suppose.

Tjihyana

03-18-2012

Tji walks into the break room, holding his head. "Ok... no summoning right after leaving Graggy's bar..." He goes and sits in a free chair. "So... what's going on here?"

Grand Viper

03-18-2012

((Flavor comment =p))

Viper frowned, "It's basic because it doesn't have a death ray within it! Not even a magnifying glass!" He turned it every which way, "Very well constructed, just not imaginative!"

Seeing Tji walk in, Viper waves at him, "Oh, not much! Nothing has exploded yet, so good news!"

Redeemed In Fire

03-18-2012

I believe all the cool stuff is on the inside of that hand. The death ray is on the headband. Shall I show you?

the Rogue Commander finishes off his tea, then holds his glass in front of his face. His remaining hand's tracks glow red, and precise golden beams shoot out from his emitters, quickly engraving something in the side.

This is for Silver, can you give it to her when she wakes up? Hands the glass to Viper and takes his other hand back, clicking it into place. The glass has an engraving on it that is indecipherable to humans.

Oh hey Tji, just showing off my gadgets to Viper.

((Oh yes, i just went there. :3))

Grand Viper

03-18-2012

Viper scratched his head, looking at the glass, then eyed the Rogue Commander, "It's not a threat, is it?"

He rotated his tea cup about, "What can the hand do then? And why have a death ray on your headband?" He muttered aloud, "Seems kind of silly. A freeze ray, sure, but a death ray?"

Redeemed In Fire

03-18-2012

The hand stores hextech equipment for most of my augment powers. And the cool tracks that tell you what I'm about to do. Or so Viktor's told me. Here's another couple of my powers:

the Rogue Commander's hand tracks glow yellow as he points his hand at a nearby table. One can see energy streaming from the table to him, causing the table to shrivel up and break slowly. The air around him pulses with a glowing energy. He then gets up, picks up a chair, and smashes it at his head (hand tracks flashing blue); the pulsing energy reacts violently to deflect the extremely quickly moving chair, accelerated by gravity manipulation.

The inscription? No. Silver's reaction should be... interesting though.

I declined having the whole third hand thing, thought it would be too pretentious and a bit weird. Viktor offered me a number of alternatives, this was the most palatable.

Grand Viper

03-18-2012

Viper broke out laughing, clapping at the exhibition he was given. Looking at the Rogue Commander with a wide grin, "My! What a marvelous little device! I may have to talk to Viktor about some of these ideas myself!"

His mood quickly darkened, "And interesting reaction how? Should I be in another room when she reads it?"

Redeemed In Fire

03-18-2012

I imagine he'd love to get a look at Lefty too. You might want to mention that it is intelligent though, so he doesn't try and disassemble it. Feel free to ask him any time. Tell him I sent you.

Hmm. If she has any wrath, it will be directed towards me. Make sure you mention I made it, by the way.

Grand Viper

03-18-2012

Viper smirked at him, "I cannot read this, and I doubt Lefty can as well. So how about quid pro quo?"

He crossed one leg over another, "I like you, Herr Kommandant, I do. Otherwise I would have threatened you. So! You answer my question, and I answer one of yours. Anything you want. Sounds fair?"

Redeemed In Fire

03-18-2012

He nods. Go ahead.