Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

03-17-2012

Viper looked around, sighed, and looked at Silver. He actually considered for a moment to look at the bandages that peered out. He sighed, shaking his head, "That would give her the wrong impression of both me and scientists."

He crossed one leg over another, smiling, "It's strange...Some days, you remind me of my little girl..." He leaned back on the couch, and started humming a little song. He hummed in accordance to Jayko's playing, surprisingly enough.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2012

Silver's antennae twitched once, though she was still quite asleep. She mumbled a bit more nonsense that was barely audible, making it apparent that her mind was elsewhere.

"ᴹᵐᵐʳʳʰʰʰ⋅⋅⋅ ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᶫᵉᵃᵛᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᶦᶜᵉ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵐ ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ⋅⋅⋅"

((Ever had conversations with a sleeping person? d= ))

The Fizznity

03-18-2012

((Ohai!))

The Rogue Commander walks straight through the door, not appearing to notice whether it was open or closed.

Narrowing his eyes, he surveys the room with interest. Finding a seat near Jay, he picks up a sandwich and a glass of apple juice and begins eating.

Well hello all. I'm between matches and figured I'd check this place out. I'm also kind of hungry waves the sandwich, then takes another bite

((Also, Jay, you've been playing entirely too much mage gauntlet >.>))

Kaz, the other Senior summoners kinda sent me down to check on ya. Hope you don't mind!

Grand Viper

03-18-2012

Viper stood up from the couch, making his way over. "No no!" He shook his hand good naturely, "It's all good! How are you, Herr Kommandant?" He bowed towards him, "How're the matches going for oyu?"

The Fizznity

03-18-2012

Not bad, though my last one was a rather depressing Dominion one as Dr. Mundo. The rest of my team just couldn't quite keep up all of a sudden...

Say, I bet if I looked into the past of this room, I bet I'd get a good idea of what happened. And why you just called me "Herr Kommandant" too.

the Rogue Commander casts a spell on himself, and promptly slumps back into his chair, sandwich almost falling out of his now limp hand. After several moments, he jumps back to life.

Ah ha! Good to meet you, Vince! Shakes his hand vigorously

Grand Viper

03-18-2012

Viper cocked an eyebrow, "Who?" He shakes his hand back, "I"m afraid I don't know a Vince. I am Viper."

The Fizznity

03-18-2012

((I read the entire thing. Yes, all 103 pages <.>. Sooo... I'm guessing it's an affectation/part of his craziness that he's not recognizing vince?))

Sorry, Viper. Your hand, "Lefty" I believe, may have accidentally used that once or twice and I mistook it for your real name.

Grand Viper

03-18-2012

Viper laughed, "Lefty can't speak. It's a hand!" He walked over to the table, pouring himself another cup of tea, "Want a fresh cup? I am rather curious about your success with your augmentations."

Viper grabbed a few cubes of sugar, popped them into the tea and poured a dab of milk. He took it up to his lips, sipping it, "Mm, Earl Grey. Good stuff."

((It's not that he doesn't recognize he's Vince. But he has never called himself Vince.))

The Fizznity

03-18-2012

This is apple juice, actually. If you could refill that, though, I'd much appreciate it. hands his cup to Viper

Hmm. I was sure I at least saw it write that down once, though I'm not sure. I might have gotten confused; over a week's worth of information is a lot to take in that quickly!

As for my augments, they're working fairly well. Nothing quite as... creative as Lefty, of course, but Viktor sure is a genius with hextech stuff. Do you want to look at one of my hands? he holds his now-sandwichless hand out to Viper, it goes limp and the tracks on it's back stop glowing. Feel free to pull it off, Viktor made them detachable.

Grand Viper

03-18-2012

Viper poured a fresh cup of tea for the Rogue Commander. He left it on the table as he pulled off one of his hands. He tucked the hand under his arm and grabbed his own cup of tea. He walked over to the couch Silver was resting on, and sat back at her feet.

He placed his cup of tea on the ground next to him and dropped the Commander's hand into his grip. He inspected it, "Hm, seems rather basic..."