Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

05-09-2012

Sigmund smiles. "I know just the method to deal with it." He searches for his favorite gremlin and sends him a mental message. "OY! REX! GET IN HERE!"

Moments later, Rex walks in, steel-toed boots clicking across the floor. He kicks Sigmund in the shin with all his strength, nodding as Sigmund winces. Pulling out the whiteboard, he writes a message.

What do you want, Boss? And don't yell inside my head. It hurts.

Sigmund turns to Silver. "And now you have a messenger."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

((... I don't think Silver has met the gremlins yet.... XD ))

Silver eyed Rex as he entered the room, her antennae twitching a bit as he did. She tilted her head to one side at him and pointed one claw at him.

"... Gremlin, I'm assuming? Can't say I'm too familiar with them... Most certainly a different kind of aura and scent..."

Bright Oblivion

05-09-2012

Rex almost drops the whiteboard in surprise. He manages to write on it:

You...you know what I am? Boss, this is a momentous occasion. I suppose I can lift the ban on delivering messages for other people in this case. So, ma'am, what would you like me to say and who do you want it delivered to? Well, not really say. I'm mute. But I'll write it down for them.

Below it is written.

I'm Rex, by the way. In case you didn't read the nametag.

Sigmund somehow manages to keep a straight face.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

Silver gave Rex an odd look, then tilted her head to one side at him before replying.

"Well, I have run into your kind a few times before, on other planets though. I only tend to see them for a second or two. You lot tend to be very good at hiding."

She then placed once claw to her lips in thought for a moment, then continued to speak.

"Well then, Rex, I would like you to relay a message to Doctor Youay, that is if I don't see him first, that the nurses in the medical wing are going to try to secretly set us up on a date or something along those lines. Ah, yes, my name is Silver, by the way. Shouldn't be too hard to remember."

Bright Oblivion

05-09-2012

Rex nods.

We're good at keeping out of sight. Sort of wonder what crew was assigned there. Maybe Oh Fearless Leader knows. And I'll pass on the message.

Beware the nurses. It's a trap. They want us to date.
-Silver

That work?

Silverling

05-09-2012

Silver let out a slight laugh at the message, then nodded.

"Yes, that is perfect. Short and to the point, easy enough to remember."

Bright Oblivion

05-09-2012

Rex nods and erases the whiteboard. He kicks Sigmund in the shin again for good measure and sets off toward the medical wing.

Sigmund smiles. "There. That's taken care of."

Silverling

05-09-2012

Silver smiled slightly, now seeming a bit more relaxed than earlier.

"Thank goodness. At least we will both be aware... Now lets just hope Vince doesn't find out about this nonsense seeing as how 'protective' he gets over me at times..."

Bright Oblivion

05-09-2012

Sigmund glances over at Emily, who is still sleeping on the couch, before nodding. "Yeah. I can see how that could be a problem." He lowers his voice. "Though I'm pretty sure that he has other things he's dealing with right now."

Silverling

05-09-2012

Silver let out an amused hum, glancing towards Emily, then back at Sigmund.

"Busy or not, he would find a way to act out his plots for 'revenge'. Trust me, I work with him on just about a daily basis."