Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

05-09-2012

Emily glances up at him, emerald eyes meeting his orange slits, ignoring the fangs. "Sigmund's the offensive one," she says simply. "I think and observe more. I'm good with a knife, and I can shoot. I suppose you could use healing magic as a weapon, though I'm not sure how and such an idea seems...wrong. Pretty sure that the most harm I can do with what I know, at least intentionally, would be similar to sedating someone. And while soothing her, I wouldn't even be able to do that."

Nodding, she rests her hands on Reshaya's shoulders. Her eyes close in concentration as she sends soothing energy into the blood elemental. She isn't entirely sure what it'll do on a blood elemental, much less one that can sleep, but it should work with the elemental's regular composition to create feelings of peace and tranquility with minimal interference. As she attempts to help, she begins to unconsciously hum to herself. Sigmund hears the humming across the room and relaxes, eyes darkening once more to their natural color, as he remembers the countless times a certain elderly healer had hummed the same song while healing the patients who had come to see her.

((Did you think she'd try to enter Reshaya's mind to soothe her there? Even if she could, and she didn't find such a thing to be a major breach of privacy, the potential complications with doing so to a blood elemental would be immense. Much better to simply strengthen what the body does naturally. Also, for those of you who might be wondering, the knife in her boot is a KA-BAR. Great for normal hand-to-hand combat, not so great for combat with a dragon.))

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

As Emily concentrates and as FilFire's blood trickles into Reshaya's form both of their consciousness's are suddenly pulled into Reshaya's mind. As both of them enter they can feel themselves falling into a pit of screaming bloody faces. Each and every one in terrible agony they contort and writhe in terrible pain. As they reach the end of the fall they enter into what looks to be a nightmare.

Worlds being shattered, entire races undergoing genocide. Tentacles and living weapons reap through each world burning and ravaging all it touches. All the voices being heard cry out for mercy, but none are silenced. As they drop further in the screams and cries only get louder. However, as suddenly as this horrifying vision stops they enter a different nightmare altogether. Walls of gnashing teeth and flesh surround both of them. As they slowly halt in the middle of this madness giant eyes open from the walls staring at them. As they stare the screams and cries return echoing in the chamber, none of it made sense it was just pure hellish agony made whole.

It was the apocalypse of all existence, they could see it, whether it was the Void or something else there was no denying that the displays were grotesque at best. As they slowly began to lose themselves to this unrelenting vision Reshaya appears from behind them in a human form. She was bare with little clothing she seemed exposed and feeble.

She grabbed the both of them by the arms and screamed, "Out! You Can't Be Here!" Reshaya tosses them into one of the giant eyes. As they seem to slip past it teeth and other horrors surround her human form, encroaching on her to make the final pounce. She gives a faint smile to both of them, then resigning herself to be torn apart by the nightmarish things that were laying in wait. FilFire and Emily see tears run down her face before they are driven out of her mind.

As both of them snaps out of the trance, Reshaya's mind has been completely blocked off. Mentally, she was now unreachable. Yet, the blockade seems to be something she made to keep it everything in as well as out. Reshaya's form tossed and turned gripping at FilFire's legs. They had no other choice now she was going to need to tough it out from this point onwards since further invasions to her mind would damage her.

((Yep off of beds for me xD well gonna linger around to look at your responses first though. @Bright Oblivion: Welp it was close enough proximity enough for me to do this , Plus chaos magic and FilFire's influence doesn't help that much XD Whoops forgot to add one thing to that fixed now.))

FilFire

05-09-2012

FilFire growls in amazement at what he sees inside Reshaya's mind. He knows this vision: It's his future. His madness automatically strengthens so he feels nothing while watching the apocalypse. When he gets thrown out, his eyes momentarily turn as dark as the rest of his body before turning orange again. He covers himself and Reshaya in darkness.

"Why is she experiencing this? That's my job. Okay, I'm always the one doing the destroying, but still."

He covers Reshaya completely with his wings. Together they sit there in the sphere of darkness.
On a side note, Shraido and Sparky have fallen asleep.

((I'm going to sleep as well.))

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

Silver peered in through the door for a moment, then slipped inside. She went to a nearby chair and sat down in it, absently chewing on the tip of one claw and glancing off to the side. She seemed to be a bit more fidgety than normal, as if something concerning was on her mind. She glanced towards Filfire and Reshaya for a moment, then back off to one side, not seeming to care about their predicament. Wasn't any of her business to know anyways.

Bright Oblivion

05-09-2012

Emily shakes, dropping to her knees both from exhaustion and what she's just seen. As she falls, Sigmund leaps to his feet, vaults the couch and runs to her side. pulling her close. The air around Sigmund begins to warm and smells faintly of freshly-fallen rain. Emily looks up at him, shivering and distressed. "So much pain," she whispers. "Worlds being destroyed, death, the dying, suffering. Whatever is going on in there, it's not good at all. I don't know of anything we can do to help her, and that may very well be worse than anything we saw, at least on a personal level." She looks him in the eye. "Whatever's causing that would probably get along quite well with Loki," she says. Sigmund nods and rocks back and forth, still holding onto Emily, concluding the last few bars of the song that she had been humming. Tired from the healing and the foray into Reshaya's mind, Emily begins to sleep lightly. Sigmund picks her up and sets her on the couch, covering her up with his coat and placing one of the pillows that was lying on the floor underneath her head. After kissing Emily on the forehead, he stands up and looks around, noticing Silver. "Nice to see you, Silver. How's your day going?"

((Not surprising. Emily's mind isn't the most well-defended, so it would be easy to haul her in. And yes. Sigmund introduced her to the other guy. Very carefully.))

Silverling

05-09-2012

Silver's antennae twitched once when Sigmund spoke to her. She eyed him for a moment, then replied to his question.

"... Interestingly.... Uhm... You were in the medical wing for a while, yes? Were the nurses always... Uhhh..."

She went silent for a moment as if trying to think of the right word to use.

((Actually if you haven't been keeping up with the med wing thread... Third post down on this page might interest you. d= ))

Bright Oblivion

05-09-2012

At the mention of the Medical Wing staff, Sigmund grimaces. "Let me guess. They found out about a certain incident regarding you and the good doctor? And I believe the phrase you're looking for is thrice-d*mned annoying matchmakers. And yes. Yes they are. Fortunately, I was able to claim that I was already taken, or they'd have never left me alone. Even then, if I hadn't practically bitten one of their faces off when I got a bit too irritated with them, it still might not have worked. If you and the good doctor are now in their sights, you have my heartfelt pity. May it do for you what it will."

((Oh, I know. I watch the forums regularly. The gremlins have the Institute wired. :-P))

Silverling

05-09-2012

Silver ran one hand through her hair, giving Sigmund a slightly concerned look.

"... Well its not just that, but I'm about 90% sure they're plotting something. See, Youay came over to Vince's lab and he left his notebook there. I figured that I would be nice and return it to him, yes? While I wasn't able to speak to him specifically, the nurse at the front desk had started.... Gossiping to one of the others. I made it a point to leave when I had heard the words 'set up' and 'dream girl.'"

She placed one palm on her forehead, letting out a sigh.

"I think I might have to start being wary of any notes I might receive from him, or have Lily do some kind of handwriting analysis on all of them."

((Hehehehehe, I figured you prolly did.))

Bright Oblivion

05-09-2012

Sigmund winces. "That's not good. And I'd be less worried about letters and such and more worried about things they could slip into food or drink. Maybe I'm being paranoid, but individuals with extensive medical knowledge deciding to set you up with someone else? Downright scary, especially if a lot of them get involved. If you or the good doctor want somewhere to get away from them, I know about a few places they don't." He smirks. "The idea of thwarting their plans seems extremely appealing."

Silverling

05-09-2012

Silver crossed her arms in front of herself, leaning back in her chair a bit as she spoke.

"Well finding a place to hide wouldn't be hard... I could easily cower in Vince's lab for a month and hope they forget about it then... Though I can't say that my sanity would be in check after that. Either way I kind of want to somehow get the word to Youay, mainly so he knows what to look out for."