@riot: Throwing Omen away for Riven?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExpandingEye

08-14-2012

Solution for Omen

Make him FEMALE

Almost all the females in this game are stereotypically highly feminine, let alone a rare female monster/non-human.

Food4Thought

08-14-2012

This is just a thought, but...why not, as a fresh event...release omens information, and what you did come up with to the community, and have a community event to fix him, and if the community comes up with working ideas, we can have something implemented..

Rejuvination

08-14-2012

want omen. fix pls riot.

Exile Pony

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2012

i just read all the red posts ._. but i has a question to any red;
what about kayle? she has a sword yet she can do ranged attacks? when i first saw her i thought she would be melee, but shes also ranged? why cant omen be the same >.<

Hidden Sniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTundra View Post
what about kayle? she has a sword yet she can do ranged attacks? when i first saw her i thought she would be melee, but shes also ranged? why cant omen be the same >.<
They could say the same about Kog too. As for personality, he's just always hungry (complex right?). If you looked at him never seeing him in action, would you guess ranged ad? Probably not, he doesn't have a gun or any sort of weapon. You most likely wouldn't imagine him spitting acid from his mouth across 1000 game units onto someone's face. xD

As for he looks too much like a minion or a monster instead of a champion... Why does Riot cater to new ones so ****in much? If something like THAT appears in my lane, it's a champion, plain and simple.

Minishmaster

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTundra View Post
Kayle has wings. You can't trust those winged-types.

Captain Youl

08-19-2012

they gave omen an 8 on 10, imo darius is 5/10 yet you released him

NBG SoBe

08-19-2012

Darius is a pretty awesome man, I couldn't agree with the 5/10 vote on him. I would do that for Hecarim though, I think he's skillset is just off for some reason, his ultimate is lackluster to me and there are just too many slows out there on other champions that can really hurt his overall early DPS. He can get some decent ganks, but I think he needs something more.

In response to Xypherous and Zileas, I tend to understand where you are coming from with the idea that he just wasn't fitting into what his kit would be able to do, but I think if you guys had someone with a fresh unbias view of the hero, took a look at the concept art and designed his kit without talking with anyone involved in his original concept kit, I think it would bring you better results. He is a very good looking hero IMO, could also be something along the lines of the razorback from DoTA. Tankiness, spines that shoot out in an AoE for an ultimate that spears the enemy in place for 1.5/1.75/2.0 seconds, A passive armor/mr % buff with an active that doubles the passive and deals AoE damage with the spines based on the amount of damage that is dealt to him, A Q ability that has a low cooldown that slows Movement speed and attack and deals DoT poison damage, An E that allows him to leap at an enemy and bite them stealing some of their Attack Damage.

Thats what I see when I see that concept art. A tanky bruiser that can deal AoE damage, has good initation effects and is good at protecting ad carries by slowing their AD carry and taking down his overall DPS

Ephyseus

08-19-2012

they should bring him back

Uroboros

08-19-2012

You should let him die in peace. Stop bringing this up over and over again.