Karma "Rework"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrBinklesworth

02-24-2012

I've been seeing a lot of threads about possible Karma reworks and I know there have been supposed talks on Twitter from Guinsoo about reworking her. I beg you, do not rework her. The majority of the people who think she needs a rework are the people who don't even play her. If you are gonna do anything to her, lower her mana costs and maybe give her an extra Mantra charge. That is really all that she needs. Everything about her is just fine, people just don't realize it.

Edit: Why the downvotes? Are you the ones who think she actually needs a rework?

Kapucino

02-24-2012

It's already in the test realm and its not "supposed" talk. If you just went to Guinsoo's twitter than you can STILL see it there. I love that they are giving Karma a silence. Giving her that oomph that she needs to catch up to other supports such as Janna, Sona, and Soraka. She also has a pretty useless ult, I mean you have a time penalty for using your skills to their full potential? you can just do it easier on any other support

MrBinklesworth

02-24-2012

I don't follow Twitter so I wouldn't know exactly what has been going on with Guinsoo.

Sydelle

02-24-2012

I've used her a lot and I would appreciate changes to her which i have outlined here:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...hlight=sydelle

Like you, however, I'm really REALLY scared of everything that I'm hearing about how to rework her though. I just would really love them to at least to to play her with my ideas on a test realm first.

Unholyrath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2012

It's because she doesn't fit in the meta. Apparently that means she needs a rework. Scared to think of who will get the rework when a new meta hits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caramel Snow View Post
It's already in the test realm and its not "supposed" talk. If you just went to Guinsoo's twitter than you can STILL see it there. I love that they are giving Karma a silence. Giving her that oomph that she needs to catch up to other supports such as Janna, Sona, and Soraka. She also has a pretty useless ult, I mean you have a time penalty for using your skills to their full potential? you can just do it easier on any other support
She outdamages every support currently in the game, and does so while still providing plenty of utility. I don't think she needed any more "oomph".

Healcannon

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unholyrath View Post
It's because she doesn't fit in the meta. Apparently that means she needs a rework. Scared to think of who will get the rework when a new meta hits.

She outdamages every support currently in the game, and does so while still providing plenty of utility. I don't think she needed any more "oomph".
yup. poor sona D:

Sessamo

02-24-2012

Yes, she really does. She has been out for more then a year now, and sees approximately zero play.
I love playing her and getting to be a support early and a second AP carry late, but she honestly has no way of keeping up with other supports in her current state. Completely lacking CC just leaves you so unable to save your carry in a ton of situations.

Vildien

02-24-2012

Her ult is the epitome of design flaws Morello always talks about getting rid of. You get to choose to not use your spells to it's full potential most of the time and when you do use the decent version of your spell that's your ultimate. It's lame regardless of how bursty she may be and where she fits in any meta. Mantra was a novel idea but it was a miserable failure.

SoresuMakashi

02-24-2012

Long time Karma fan and player here. I agree that her current kit is not as bad as people think - just some touch-ups would be adequate, but let's not be too negative until we see exactly how these changes work out. She's the funnest champion for me, but that doesn't mean she can't be improved/reworked into something even better.

I just hope Riot gets it right (heh).

SoresuMakashi

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vildien View Post
Her ult is the epitome of design flaws Morello always talks about getting rid of. You get to choose to not use your spells to it's full potential most of the time and when you do use the decent version of your spell that's your ultimate. It's lame regardless of how bursty she may be and where she fits in any meta. Mantra was a novel idea but it was a miserable failure.
Mantra was a great idea. Very fun. Combined with her kit, it means you're constantly evaluating the choice between offense and defense. It didn't quite have the "oomph" to it to make it feel like an ultimate, but it's not as bad as you think.