Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fiora, The Grand Duelist, Revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

syzm

02-24-2012

Quote:
Evanui:
Almost every female champion and their mothers are in tights/revealing clothing; why? There are plenty of ways to make a champion look nice without baring their secondary *** characteristics; it's called fashion.

On the other hand, common superhero designs do exactly this; slap some tights and solid colors on them to help turn the character into more of a symbol (IE. Batman -> dark/night; dark knight !? haha, Superman -> make sme think red white blue).

HOWEVER! These character designs aren't doing anything of the sort. There's nothing about Fiora that makes me think "noble demacian fencer" except for her weapon. Unless there's something in demacian lore about tights and oversized thigh-high greaves.

Because that's how armor works for women.

Personally I won't be satisfied until Leona gets a skin straight out of Queen's Blade.

TheyCallMeMoe

02-24-2012

Shes sexy and she knows it

Justicar Soric

02-24-2012

seems too op, and the skills seem WAY too familiar............ master yi anyone?

Cyrad

02-24-2012

She's basically Master Yi, except...
1. Renekton's Slice n Dice is her Q
2. Wuju Style is her W, except it does a counterattack thing when activated
3. Highlander is her E, except it has a Ghostblade effect instead of slow immunity
4. Alpha Strike is her R
5. Mediate is arguably her passive

Also, what the heck do you mean she's the only melee carry since release? What was Riven supposed to be?

Freesia

02-24-2012

seems very vulnerable to my favorite champion

fLawRoX

02-24-2012

Jaggernauts ulti

Sogeyking

02-24-2012

too cool for school auto buy

Justicar Soric

02-24-2012

do a space marine next, that i might actually care about.
especially since you've already got viktor, the tech-priest, seems obvious to do a space marine.

Rathia

02-24-2012

Hey look, it's another "Champion X v2.0"

Why make classic champions viable when you can just repackage them with a pair of breasts?

Buckles64

02-24-2012

Really cool champion, but I have a suggestion for an ability similar to her lunge but I didn't want to start a thrad about it. You could have the lunge but on the second one she does a cone of damage depedning on how the champion is facing when they do the second lunge or whatever.