In-game chat time stamps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

randomfightfan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2012

Can we please have these implemented. The main reason why is because sometimes it's difficult to time drag or baron when immediately after there is a fight or when counter jungling buffs then get pursued by the enemy. That way you could just type a quick w then run. Worry later about what time you killed the buff and not have to remember exactly what time it was after dying/escaping/teamfighting. I still take timers but there are almost always off. If you just remember what post was the one used for timing (very easy to do), you could just look at the chat log, see when you posted the timer, then later tell your team (after the excitement dies down) when the next objective comes up.

Ex. 11:12username: random sentence

that's what I mean by a time stamp. They are used when documenting the game. Proof is when you participate in the tribunal. All I'm asking is to put it in the game

Naleek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2012

It's not too hard to keep a time on objectives, but still not a bad idea. +1

Pentagon

03-03-2012

it is already implemented. you just go to the menu and click more options and click enable time stamp