Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[GUIDE] Vladimir's Skill Synergy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Montegomery

Recruiter

07-29-2010

For personal use, Will of the Ancients is pretty terrible. You're spending 1200g on 30 AP and 5% Spell Vamp, which is less than what you personally get from another Hextech Revolver. If you're on a heavy AP team that wouldn't be a bad option, but it's also something you probably wouldn't complete until later.

Quinnister

Recruiter

07-29-2010

Speaking of Hextech Revolver, I feel it's probably an effective one to use on Vlad in the late game. I'd use it over Spirit Visage, for example.

The big key for me is the 10% spell vamp on his E. Given that his E strikes many targets, it can make mostly pay for itself. I see this as a solid boost to his survivability, besides just the extra damage from the 40 AP.

Scrumpy Jack

07-30-2010

What glyphs should you use? I'm torn between CDR & AP, and I don't know whether I should go flats or per levels.

Tayx

07-30-2010

I highly suggest start with a Amplifying Tome and turn on a Mejai`s sooner you can. Offcourse, this affter you have alredy played a few games with Vlad and you are confident in your Gank power.

I just played a game where i end up with 730 AP (with 20 stacks) while the other team Vlad with almost same itens (and without Mejai`s) had close to 350 AP. Belive, it make a huge difference start with Mejai`s besides the Haunting Guise as your first item.

Hugs!

MindFuneral

07-30-2010

I understand how you could see CDR as being more damaging than beneficial particularly in your example of Haunting Guise and Spirit Visage. Have you tried coupling them with a Hextech Revolver? I'm not sure the numbers on this but it would be interesting to see if the 10% spell vampirism (and 40AP) made the use of your abilities more sustainable. I know that SV doesn't improve vampirism numbers but still curious.