[GUIDE] Vladimir's Skill Synergy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Montegomery

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2010

For personal use, Will of the Ancients is pretty terrible. You're spending 1200g on 30 AP and 5% Spell Vamp, which is less than what you personally get from another Hextech Revolver. If you're on a heavy AP team that wouldn't be a bad option, but it's also something you probably wouldn't complete until later.

Quinnister

07-29-2010

Speaking of Hextech Revolver, I feel it's probably an effective one to use on Vlad in the late game. I'd use it over Spirit Visage, for example.

The big key for me is the 10% spell vamp on his E. Given that his E strikes many targets, it can make mostly pay for itself. I see this as a solid boost to his survivability, besides just the extra damage from the 40 AP.

Scrumpy Jack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2010

What glyphs should you use? I'm torn between CDR & AP, and I don't know whether I should go flats or per levels.

Tayx

07-30-2010

I highly suggest start with a Amplifying Tome and turn on a Mejai`s sooner you can. Offcourse, this affter you have alredy played a few games with Vlad and you are confident in your Gank power.

I just played a game where i end up with 730 AP (with 20 stacks) while the other team Vlad with almost same itens (and without Mejai`s) had close to 350 AP. Belive, it make a huge difference start with Mejai`s besides the Haunting Guise as your first item.

Hugs!

MindFuneral

07-30-2010

I understand how you could see CDR as being more damaging than beneficial particularly in your example of Haunting Guise and Spirit Visage. Have you tried coupling them with a Hextech Revolver? I'm not sure the numbers on this but it would be interesting to see if the 10% spell vampirism (and 40AP) made the use of your abilities more sustainable. I know that SV doesn't improve vampirism numbers but still curious.