Game client won't open

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sargro

10-17-2009

Hello, I have a huge problem. I join a game, choose a champion, and then, when the launcher should close and game client should open up, the launcher minimizes and nothing happens, the game itself wont start. I can see the "Systray test application" and when I click on it, it says that the game is still in progress, but there is no reconnection button.

I open up the Task Manager, and I can see LOLclient.exe as well as lol.launcher.exe in the processes. I tried closing those processes, lauinching the game again, and it sais that the game is still in progress, and I can reconnect, but yet again, nothing happens when I press it. Any help?

reapermaster

10-17-2009

tried reinstalling?

also could you post your logs? info on how and where they are located can be found here http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...658#post202658

Purgatorio

08-29-2010

Got same problem, wtf mate =/

ChrisTfire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2011

my probleme is: when i instaled everything and its working fine, then i opne the application file, and then it wont open and nothing pops up. BTW i have windows 7 and i reinstalled and removed then reinstall again.

plz help :/

Palasit

01-08-2011

DXdiags plz

WienerWarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2011

i believe its because this seems to happen after a patch or a big update and everyone is trying to get on i guess. but if you restart you cpu it might open. its worth a try =/

Sukozan

04-17-2011

seems like after the patch my game has been messing up. i removed it and reinstalled it and now my game client wont even open at all ive tried troubleshooting and running as admin. and still nothing

Xelbac

04-17-2011

Im having the same problem i click on the launcher my hour glass shows up then it goes away then nothing

Bongo911

04-23-2011

the exact same thing my wen i click on the shortcut the hourglass comes up then will go away. i tried repairing the game and restarting my comp but nothing happened.. pls help me

godly haze

05-05-2011

WTF same thing is happening to me right now. Does anyone know how to fix this?