Trolling in the Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NexusProdigy

02-23-2012

Okay, so I have had Trundle for quite sometime now and can't get a hold on how he best works, what items to build, or runes to get. Another issue is that I am a **** jungler, it is the only thing I have not gotten good at and heard Trundle was one of the best junglers there is and hope to remedy the issue with him. If anyone could help me out with how to build him, what jungle path to go on, and what runes and masteries to have on him as well as how to best use his abilities when ganking would be great. Thank you.

Jamflip

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2012

Trundle is really very easy.

Start Vamp scepter. Go blue, wolves, wraiths, golems/red, red/golems, wraiths for level 4.
Skill order: Q W Q E (Q R) after which R > Q > W > E

Good mastery setups will have Bladed Armor, Runic Affinity, or both. Rest of masteries are up to you.

Mandatory

02-24-2012

Here's a ranked trundle video, hope it helps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxnnvFt6ugs

Fadingomen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2012

I know everyone plays differently, but I've been having great success playing him 9/21/0 and starting boots and pots. Trundle is durable enough that he doesn't need to start cloth. I've actually only built Wriggle's on him once (it's not as good as it is on many other junglers). I tend to grab HoG and Philo Stone, followed by phage into mallet, then go whatever is needed from there.