Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Olaf counters?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScrewStraighties

02-23-2012

I've been trying to think of counters for Olaf, and outside of bloodrazor, I can't find a single one. Help?

AdmiralAardvark

02-23-2012

Mages. Mages who purchase DFG especially. Ziggs actually does it really well, once Olaf is immune to CC he will often forget about/ignore your mines. Thats a lot of damage, and you can burst him quickly, or hop over a wall to escape. Olaf easy to kite when you have a wall jump mechanic, none of them run flash over ghost.

Alecyte

02-23-2012

Exhaust

ScrewStraighties

02-23-2012

Quote:
dslayer4214:
Exhaust

Doesn't stop true damage or his long range slow. Also, doesn't his ult negate it?

ScrewStraighties

02-23-2012

Quote:
AdmiralAardvark:
Mages. Mages who purchase DFG especially. Ziggs actually does it really well, once Olaf is immune to CC he will often forget about/ignore your mines. Thats a lot of damage, and you can burst him quickly, or hop over a wall to escape. Olaf easy to kite when you have a wall jump mechanic, none of them run flash over ghost.

Hmm. Thanks bunches, this guy's been a pain in my side for awhile.
I can see myself going LeBlanc once I see him picked, now...

Talisid

02-23-2012

Just dodge his Q (its almost the slowest skill shot in the game) and then just kite him around.

Remember, if he can't pick up his axe he can't stick to his targets very well. He's very susceptible to getting kited.