Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


What is up with all these gay threads?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flodoard

Senior Member

02-23-2012

seriously though, what is with this sudden fascination. A few is nice but now the off topic has become the sexuality portal
and don't blame it all on "gay people wanting attention" because these threads get way to big for straight people to claim innocence.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uccisore

Senior Member

02-23-2012

I was wondering that too. If you look through them, it's the same like, 4-5 people creating and bumping them all. I think it just happens to be that a bunch of gays and their sympathizers decided the OT forums are an 'internet community' and they're just chatting with their buddies.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twerking Braixen

Senior Member

02-23-2012

Because we love gays and aren't afraid to talk about it openly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

standin

Senior Member

02-23-2012

Quote:
Flodoard:
seriously though, what is with this sudden fascination. A few is nice but now the off topic has become the sexuality portal
and don't blame it all on "gay people wanting attention" because these threads get way to big for straight people to claim innocence.


Half or more of the people posting in them do nothing but hate on homosexuality.
It's just trolls being trolls.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pain Monst3R

Senior Member

02-23-2012

The reach of the left, essentially. Disgusting.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twerking Braixen

Senior Member

02-23-2012

another downvote thread omgosh

nevermind someone upvoted everything


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uccisore

Senior Member

02-23-2012

Quote:
standin:
Half or more of the people posting in them do nothing but hate on homosexuality.
It's just trolls being trolls.



Homosexuality is a controversial subject. Raising the topic will generate a variety of opinions. I know you have a hard time dealing with opinions you don't like, but this the internet.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flodoard

Senior Member

02-23-2012

Quote:
RonimAsru:
Because we love gays and aren't afraid to talk about it openly.


not everyone here is
there's dynastyfreak after all
all he does is troll gay threads or make gay threads so he can troll them


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flodoard

Senior Member

02-23-2012

Quote:
Uccisore:
Homosexuality is a controversial subject. Raising the topic will generate a variety of opinions. I know you have a hard time dealing with opinions you don't like, but this the internet.


and by the way, it's not different opinions with which some of us have a difficult time tolerating, rather the lack of respect that users show to these differing views.
I personally blame the anonymity of the internet, but that's completely off topic


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Destaice

Member

02-23-2012

Homosexual's are sick of straight people who never passed preschool choosing if we can marry or not.


12