Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How awesome would it be if....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Erishum

Recruiter

02-23-2012

You never had to pee and poo. You could eat and drink whatever/whenever you wanted and never had to go to the toilet. People would be less stressed I reckon. You wouldn't have to worry about being at the movies with your girl and then all of a sudden you start feeling the little brown mouse headbutting your underwear, you think you can hold it in but then BAM! SPLAT! POO EVERYWHERE!

Anyways have a nice day!

aaronautumn

02-23-2012

And what would someone with a fetish for fecal matter like me do?

Emofreezer

02-23-2012

I can see how this is related to LoL.

Dragonsafe

02-23-2012

Quote:
Emofreezer:
I can see how this is related to LoL.

Through my great powers of logical reasoning and by using many related ideals I believe that this thread is actually a QQ about how long the stealth rework has taken.

Patience OP, try to keep your sanity a little longer.

Felix Omni

Recruiter

02-23-2012

If this were the case, eventually human beings would absorb all matter in the universe into our bodies.

onboardtonowhere

02-23-2012

How would our bodies manage waste?