What is the Hardest Champion to Kill?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Testicle Ketchup

02-03-2013

Anivia with Kayle, Zilean, Yorick and a GA.

Raze and Raise

02-03-2013

Janna, more peels and knock ups and knock backs and speed and so much more...

Qsario

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raze and Raise View Post
Janna, more peels and knock ups and knock backs and speed and so much more...
You're right about her being incredibly slippery, but I'd say Singed is hardest, personally, just because he feels like he's invincible and you can't really chase him to finish him off.

I've had some insane chases where I kite an entire team across the map with her, though

*gap-closers* - ult *nuke* - shield/locket - *movespeed steroid* - shureliya/W passive & walk through minions - *ambush* - tornado

TheOnlyJaces

02-04-2013

Zilean is the best and strongest tank in the game.
I can 1v5 all day with him.

And die

Twice -.-

Fkin ult.

NyshasElitist

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qsario View Post
You're right about her being incredibly slippery, but I'd say Singed is hardest, personally, just because he feels like he's invincible and you can't really chase him to finish him off.

I've had some insane chases where I kite an entire team across the map with her, though

*gap-closers* - ult *nuke* - shield/locket - *movespeed steroid* - shureliya/W passive & walk through minions - *ambush* - tornado
Singed has been immensely fun! Started with him a couple days ago. He Leads the charge in team fights, stays in it the whole time (usually), and proceeds to mop up anything left over. He is a ton of fun! Oh! Did I mention almost no1 will ever have the steeleys to chase you down AP is the way to go, ROA or Archangels and you can survive most any battle all the while spewing poison trail.

XcutionStark

02-06-2013

Um...I Think Darius

Even If He Was Nerfed He Still Has That K.S. Charm
And Op Attack Power

Tanathalis

02-06-2013

Obviously the mo'****en Cho'Gath

Sylvr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Depends on your criteria. On the short term, AP Yi has the highest defensive steroid in the game on top of the fastest sustained healing effect in the game, which means that, during that few seconds, he can take more punishment than anything short of pure immunity moves such as Kayle, Trynd, or Poppy Ults.

Alistar also has obscene short-term damage mitigation with his max rank ult, but 70% straight mitigation is still less than 300 Armor/MR (which are 75% mitigation, before penetration), and his heal is far inferior.

For sustained damage mitigation, I believe Rammus wins since his rank5 Defensive Ball Curl gives 120 Armor/MR for 6 seconds with 14s CD. If you max your CDR (which can be done with tank items), then it's down to an 8.4 second CD. That's 71% up-time, and that doesn't include any other Armor/MR you've already built.

Health is cheaper to build than resistances, these days, so I'd give the advantage to champions with Armor/MR steroids in their kits over straight HP or HP regen buffs. It's all about Effective HP. I'd have to do the math to know for sure though.

Sylvr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Hecarim could also be a contender based on how much damage your team is capable of. In a good AOE comp, he can stay at max HP against anything short of being literally one-shotted.