Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Class was Canceled. AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlueBeanstalk

02-23-2012

So I get to University today, and rush to scarf down my chicken biscuit and coffee (they are strict about food stuffs in the lecture halls). I'm assuming my Women and Crime class was canceled, because I'm the only one here. Soooooo, while I wait for my next class in an hour and half in the same room to start, ask me anything.

Fioras Chode

02-23-2012

who are you

ABlindWatchmaker

02-23-2012

What's your credit card number?

EDIT: wtf is a women and crime class

Elegance SG

02-23-2012

How did you pick that name?
Genuinely curious.

BlueBeanstalk

02-23-2012

Quote:
√Ąpollo:
who are you

Who are any of us really? Me...I'm just some guy who goes to some school and is incredibly bored for the next hour and half.

Quote:
gothichero:

1091 3943 0007 4202
Its a class about the motivations of women to commit crime, and how they differ from men. Really boring research stuff that I am required to take for my major.

Quote:
Elegance SG:
How did you pick that name?
Genuinely curious.

I find Chernobyl to be an incredibly sexy and delightful word. It just feels good rolling of your tongue. The 56 represents the number of people killed in the initial meltdown of the facility.

Quote:
aaronautumn:
Handcuff me please?

I enjoy being whipped as well.

I would, but that is stuff we learn in grad school. At best I can put those plastic ties around your hand and pelt you with beanbags.

Quote:
Waime:
What are the differences between men and women when committing crimes. I.E Motivations, type of crime, extent of crime, etc etc.

There are many differences, but they can't be generalized to all women. Typically, women are motivated by some sort of passion rather than for material gain (i.e. killing of a cheating spouse). It's dependent on the crime but women tend to kill their partners, and then typically stemming from some mental or physical abuse. Women commit more property and drug crimes than violent crimes. Women's extent in crime is the interesting part. Women are typically subjugated into side roles rather than partners. They tend to be your getaway drivers, lookouts, and things of that nature, simply because males dominate the criminal underworld and don't see women as capable of handling crimes fully. Thats what it's all about in a nutshell.

aaronautumn

02-23-2012

Handcuff me please?

I enjoy being whipped as well.

CQReborn

02-23-2012

This isn't reddit, piss off.

ABlindWatchmaker

02-23-2012

Quote:
Chernobyl56:
Who are any of us really? Me...I'm just some guy who goes to some school and is incredibly bored for the next hour and half.

1091 3943 0007 4202
Its a class about the motivations of women to commit crime, and how they differ from men. Really boring research stuff that I am required to take for my major.

I find Chernobyl to be an incredibly sexy and delightful word. It just feels good rolling of your tongue. The 56 represents the number of people killed in the initial meltdown of the facility.

I would, but that is stuff we learn in grad school. At best I can put those plastic ties around your hand and pelt you with beanbags.

Credit card number is 99% likely to be fake. If not, OP is a god for delivering.

Ayy Lash

02-23-2012

Quote:
gothichero:

the edit made me lol

BlueBeanstalk

02-23-2012

Quote:
CQReborn:
This isn't reddit, piss off.

Oh really? Was wondering why the site had changed so drastically. Ah well. I'm bored and could care less about your thoughts.