Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Annoying things your coworkers do that won't really get them fired.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrillSon

02-23-2012

Quote:
LoRdJuGgErNaUtX:
I use to work construction and because I live in the west U.S. this means i work with alot of hispanics. Most of them were more fun to work with then the drunk mean white guys I worked with. this one guy though... has lived in the U.S. for 15 YEARS and he still speaks almost NO english. I know more spanish from 2 years in highschool and working that job then he knows English!

anyway, every day it was the same thing. I'd be on my break eating lets say a.... turkey sandwhich. he'd come up to me and our converstiion would always go like this;

him: "do u like... turkey?"
me: *sigh* "yes"
him: "do you like... de sandweech?"
me: "yes marcos..."
him: "ooohh so do you like... de turkey sandweech?!?"

every.freaking.day.

and when he wanted me to do something he'd whistle REALLY loud and wave his hands emphatically!

That is hilarious. It reminds me of a blinds factory I use to work at. Blinds as in shutters, mini blinds, wooden slat blinds not blind people. I only say that because everytime I tell someone about that job I get the same reaction "you worked with blind people in a factory?" Jesus.... Anyways so yea basically I would wrap blinds in paper then box them and print shipping labels.

The people assembling the blinds were all either vietnamese or cambodians. Most of them were some really cool people, but when it came time for lunch.......MY GOD THE SMELLS. They would bring some of the nastiest smelling **** to work to eat. I mean I am sure it all tasted good and what not, but basically all you would smell the rest of the day was fish. Fish heads in the trash everyday from lunch stank that place up so bad.

I eventually went and hung out with a bunch of them after work one weekend. They all lived in the same apartment complex so it was just like a huge party. The thing that sucked was everyone was packed into one apartment playing this crazy ass dice game where you bet on different animals on the board. the dice had pictures of these animals on them. Two old dudes that had stripped down to their underwear were the guys who handled the dice. One rolled them in a bowl after bets were placed and the other guy would figure out who won and all that.

I eventually got fired for wearing a name tag that said my name is I don't give a **** when people started complaining about the music I was playing at work. Who the hell complains about ghetto boys?

LoRdJuGgErNaUtX

02-23-2012

Quote:
CrillSon:
That is hilarious. It reminds me of a blinds factory I use to work at. Blinds as in shutters, mini blinds, wooden slat blinds not blind people. I only say that because everytime I tell someone about that job I get the same reaction "you worked with blind people in a factory?" Jesus.... Anyways so yea basically I would wrap blinds in paper then box them and print shipping labels.

The people assembling the blinds were all either vietnamese or cambodians. Most of them were some really cool people, but when it came time for lunch.......MY GOD THE SMELLS. They would bring some of the nastiest smelling **** to work to eat. I mean I am sure it all tasted good and what not, but basically all you would smell the rest of the day was fish. Fish heads in the trash everyday from lunch stank that place up so bad.

I eventually went and hung out with a bunch of them after work one weekend. They all lived in the same apartment complex so it was just like a huge party. The thing that sucked was everyone was packed into one apartment playing this crazy ass dice game where you bet on different animals on the board. the dice had pictures of these animals on them. Two old dudes that had stripped down to their underwear were the guys who handled the dice. One rolled them in a bowl after bets were placed and the other guy would figure out who won and all that.

I eventually got fired for wearing a name tag that said my name is I don't give a **** when people started complaining about the music I was playing at work. Who the hell complains about ghetto boys?

haha ya dude! my hispanci coworkers would actually cook their burritos and tacos on the HOT equipment! and they even boiled SOUP one time! [actually quite engenius].. then tricked me into trying some... which as i found out later... had cow intestines in it..

Dragoeth

02-23-2012

I deliver for jimmy johns.

Guy who also delivers is the biggest TOOL I've ever met. Classic overweight guy who talks about how much he can bench, all the girls hes "laid" and his many drunken escapades. Anyways delivery came up right on the edge of the area and it was for him. I put the sandwhich in the bag for him and handed it to him and he drops it on the floor, kicks across the ground, picks it up, and says "**** this ****** for living on 52! I'ma get something to eat on the way there" Does this all in front of the manager. She doesn't say a **** thing.

And I got threatened to be fired for having cigs in my car since we can't smoke at work. Wasn't even smoking them... Total bull****.

standin

02-23-2012

A guy I work with/go to class with likes to make up excuses to not show up to work/project work so other people have to pull his weight while he gets what he thinks is a free ride, likes to take other peoples notes from in class because he never pays attention in class since he's too busy playing WoW in the back, among a lot of other things. That guy annoys me and so many others to no end.

DarthPancake

02-23-2012

Quote:
Dragoeth:
I deliver for jimmy johns.

Guy who also delivers is the biggest TOOL I've ever met. Classic overweight guy who talks about how much he can bench, all the girls hes "laid" and his many drunken escapades. Anyways delivery came up right on the edge of the area and it was for him. I put the sandwhich in the bag for him and handed it to him and he drops it on the floor, kicks across the ground, picks it up, and says "**** this ****** for living on 52! I'ma get something to eat on the way there" Does this all in front of the manager. She doesn't say a **** thing.

And I got threatened to be fired for having cigs in my car since we can't smoke at work. Wasn't even smoking them... Total bull****.

Sounds like this guy is prob smexing the manager,and they cant fire you for that,they have no control lol..

Dragoeth

02-23-2012

Quote:
DarthPancake:
Sounds like this guy is prob smexing the manager,and they cant fire you for that,they have no control lol..

Well the boss is already preggers but its not his i'm sure... and actually you can be fired for smoking on the job. If you are told you can't smoke at work for a legitimate reason (aka working with food thus santitation reasons) and you do it then you can be fired. My boss just assumed I was smoking in my car while delivering which I don't do even when not working since I love my car and don't want it to smell...