Do rioter's play Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chezbayou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Also I went over the 1k win marker and didn't get a rioter to play. Do you think one would play a dominion game, since a full SR might be to long.

DiscworldDeath

12-19-2012

Vesh, Rival or Nome might be able to help. It helps if you have "1,000th win" in your title, of course.

Sakuri Ono

12-19-2012

In terms of Rioters who play Dom I've had a game with RiotPenguin before, a while back. Sadly wasn't on their team. Might've been a good thing too since they seemed to have had a hardcore rager judging from post-game chat.

Tenebrae Corvus

12-21-2012

It would be interesting to know if any Rioters actually like the alternative modes; as they are often called. Morello has stated that he plays a lot of TT but apparently no other Rioter has made a statement to their preference of TT or Dominion over SR.

Curiously, Nome seems to be a dedicated SR fan; life's ironies.

DiscworldDeath

12-21-2012

Vesh plays a lot of TT/Dominion, he even played with Sam from Gucci Gaming quite a bit.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

I have played with ricklessabandon and WhattyaBrian just randomly in queue, but that was a while back. Rival, Vesh and Nome are the more common Rioters on Dom now.

FOODFOOD

12-21-2012

I played against Nome and ManWolfAxeBoss the other day. ManWolf played a beast bot lane AP Yi. Granted, he got lots of ganks, but still, was well played.

Digikid13

12-21-2012

lemme see if I can nab Rival for you ;P

naotasan

12-21-2012

Rival plays tons of ARAMs and not so much Dominion - which is fine, he invites me to those. Cool guy if you ask me.
I haven't really seen Vesh in many games recently. Come to think of it, I haven't seen Vesh in a long time.
Nome is really really hard to get into a game with because he's usually playing Summoners Rift. He has almost no Dominion games under his belt.

But a long time ago, Dominion was the #1 choice for Riot Employees (see: Dominion release date) but has slowly shifted to SR again.

NamKim

12-21-2012

It's also possible that Riot is "encouraging" Rioters to play more Summoner's Rift right now to catch imbalances that came with the pre-season changes.