Should I jungle Shyvana or Udyr?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sexual Healing

07-11-2012

They both rely on other intiators for late game team fights. It's up to you to decide who will work best. It seems like Shyv's damage scales better, but who follows up on situations better than Udyr? Did a couple games recently jungling Udyr with a Singed top, and oh boy did we pull off some crazy dives and iniatiates.

PKMNTràinerRed

07-11-2012

I personally like shyvana more if you know how to play her. Run smite exhaust and whenever you gank try to get your laner to throw some cc on em. Exhaust to help your laner with cc then burnout chase twin bite and e.

Axiom Prime

07-12-2012

Sorry to say it but Udyr has my vote, I've yet to have a problem with a Shyvana jungler, she's good at counter jungling...but honestly thats about it. 1v1 at lv 1 Udyr will eat her in either Phoenix or Tiger stance off the bat... At lv 2 you should be getting Turtle for sustain which will shut Shyv's dmg down when your stance dancing with your Blue buff...at level 3 you have your Stun and probably flash, which is an epic combo even if it does take awhile to do again.

I personally believe Phoenix Udyr has one of the fastest jungle clear times, and Tiger Udyr has some of the best initial burst damage. Usually I P-T-B-P-P-TG, since all of his stances mesh so well together. Except Bear, I leave that for my higher levels..before I max out Tiger though.

DeGeneralLee

07-12-2012

both have ridiculous jungle clear times. both are common jungle picks.

it seems easier to gank with udyr provided you know the time and placement of wards. reason is the only gap closer udyr has is bear stance. not exactly a gap closer, more like movement speed boost + stun. you can also flash + stun but only do it you're confident you'll get a kill out of it.

i only played shyvana once. can't give any real strategies on her. based on that one game, her ganking potential is really low. unless you have a stun/snare on your lanemates. red buffs helps alot so please protect your red. what i suggest is do a double gank. initial gank to burn their flash/escape. re-gank again.

i'm not a high elo player. so don't take this seriously. i hope i helped. :)

X plicit 1

07-12-2012

...ahem...

shyvana: "*****, imma dragon"
udyr: "im a tiger, rawr"

...ahem..