so im not a serious dominion player, but this kind of **** pisses me off to no end.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whi

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frychikn View Post
thankfully we won, but what really gets me is people who go blind pick and pick OP champs like rammus...

like whats the point? even worse is they were sporting rammus + shaco. like tryhard more?

like how much of a dirtbag do you have to be to try to cheese your way to wins in blind picks... i dont get it.
Then why are you playing Blind.

Frychikn

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Because you can totally hear me when Nekrogen is streaming.

Trollers gonna troll.
unless somebody else said "oh ****" when only YOU died and nothing else was going on, then yes, people can hear you on his stream.

Frychikn

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whi View Post
Then why are you playing Blind.
because i'd like to believe people are decent enough humans to not try to give themselves unfair advantages by playing stronger champs. but then again this is league where most players probably have the lowest self esteems ever irl.

Sauron

02-22-2012

Quote:
unless somebody else said "oh ****" when only YOU died and nothing else was going on, then yes, people can hear you on his stream.
Probably the Shen? I don't even swear on Vent.

Whi

02-22-2012

Quote:
because i'd like to believe people are decent enough humans to not try to give themselves unfair advantages by playing stronger champs. but then again this is league where most players probably have the lowest self esteems ever irl.
Are you actually judging people by a GAME? This made my day LOLOLOLOLOL.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

Angry nerd kid raging about a game in a video game forums and calling other nerds nerds

/popcorn

Cauldrath

02-22-2012

Counter to Rammus: ignore him, just like every other tank. Pretty easy, too, since his only strong CC is single target and the only thing he naturally contributes to his team is some piddly damage from his ult, if it's up. Sure, it sucks being that single target, but I'd take an Alistar's AoE CC or Blitzcrank's much stronger single-target CC (plus, most of their CC ignores QSS, Cleanse, and tenacity) by my side in a team fight over Rammus any day. Even an Ahri with a Rylai's puts out more effective CC than Rammus.

ILS Approach

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Are you dumb? We 5 capped them. That's also not a horrible Yorick build especially given the matchup.
i think you have very poor reading comprehension since i said "tried" to run xerath. i saw about to the part where they got 5 capped and couldnt take the point back so i stopped watching. the thing about yorick is he is very forgiving to bad builds since the hero itself is very strong with any number of items. your build is not ideal but the hero makes up for the fact that you built wrong for your matchup and the fact that you were destroying their team anyway.