so im not a serious dominion player, but this kind of **** pisses me off to no end.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frychikn

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
You need an ungankable bot (Morg, Sivir, Pirate, Arhi, ect) and champs that can actually solo Rammus (Irelia, Wolfy, ect) to stop his powerball with their face.

That isn't a hard counter. But it's your best bet.
thats not a counter at all.. wtf?

Frychikn

02-22-2012

its pretty simple if rammus was so counterable he wouldnt be auto ban, no?

people even trying to defend rammus being a realistic champ that can easily be countered is retarded. you're also naming CHAMPS(most of which dont actually counter him, btw) in blind pick am i just to assume my opponent is ***** enough to pick an auto ban champ?

Frychikn

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
That's funny, because in the last eight tournaments I have played in I have only seen him picked once and banned twice.

Shaco is not a competitive ban. Don't say he is.
maybe you're right, i see dominion as a joke. i dont claim to have any expertise for this map. not to mention it seems all the "good" players duo q with their team, not solo q.

as i said in the matches i saw, he was banned or picked. i saw 3 games in the tournament that was either last night or 2 nights ago.

FDru

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frychikn View Post
its pretty simple if rammus was so counterable he wouldnt be auto ban, no?

people even trying to defend rammus being a realistic champ that can easily be countered is retarded. you're also naming CHAMPS(most of which dont actually counter him, btw) in blind pick am i just to assume my opponent is ***** enough to pick an auto ban champ?
Sounds like you're a rotten brat who refuses to take advice from high end players who know what they're talking about.

Don't come here asking for advice if you don't want it.

Frychikn

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Sounds like you're a rotten brat who refuses to take advice from high end players who know what they're talking about.

Don't come here asking for advice if you don't want it.
lol what are you talking about? if hes permabanned even by "high end players" then how am i refusing to take advice? and who that said rammus is counterable has a high elo?

also who are you? dont tell me some SR baddie who has friends he q's with to raise his imaginary dominion elo...

ILS Approach

02-22-2012

Quote:
That's funny, because in the last eight tournaments I have played in I have only seen him picked once and banned twice.

Shaco is not a competitive ban. Don't say he is.
i wouldnt put too much emphasis on what is banned competitively vs with randoms. a team of 5 who plays together regularly can deal with heroes like shaco and rammus whereas if you're just doing solo q and dont know anyone it's better to just have them banned.

i remember a game played a month or so ago in the tournament where yorick wasn't banned and one team tried to run a xerath against yorick. horrible yorick build but it's still yorick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frychikn View Post
lol what are you talking about? if hes permabanned even by "high end players" then how am i refusing to take advice? and who that said rammus is counterable has a high elo?

also who are you? dont tell me some SR baddie who has friends he q's with to raise his imaginary dominion elo...
the easiest advice you can get for fighting rammus is to back off while his shield is up.

SPNGBOBSQRPIMP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-22-2012

Twitch is good counter for rammus in dom. just have twitch on rammus duty poping out of stealth and raping every time rammus thinks hes alone.

Sauron

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIakDiK View Post
i wouldnt put too much emphasis on what is banned competitively vs with randoms. a team of 5 who plays together regularly can deal with heroes like shaco and rammus whereas if you're just doing solo q and dont know anyone it's better to just have them banned.

i remember a game played a month or so ago in the tournament where yorick wasn't banned and one team tried to run a xerath against yorick. horrible yorick build but it's still yorick.
Are you dumb? We 5 capped them. That's also not a horrible Yorick build especially given the matchup.

Frychikn

02-22-2012

Quote:
Are you dumb? We 5 capped them. That's also not a horrible Yorick build especially given the matchup.
u sound like the biggest nerd on your mic.

but you make yourself out to be such an internet thug.

i love it.

Sauron

02-22-2012

Because you can totally hear me when Nekrogen is streaming.

Trollers gonna troll.