so im not a serious dominion player, but this kind of **** pisses me off to no end.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alpha Q23

02-22-2012

I play who I have most fun with. Sure I own rammus.. but I don't like him personally

Rebonack

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frychikn View Post
ok how do i counter rammus?

everybody tells me to do it, but nobody knows how.
You need an ungankable bot (Morg, Sivir, Pirate, Arhi, ect) and champs that can actually solo Rammus (Irelia, Wolfy, ect) to stop his powerball with their face.

That isn't a hard counter. But it's your best bet.

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Dragon View Post
Learn to counter?

I don't find Rammus particularly scary, but Shaco is a pain in the ********. Not an insurmountable pain, but a pain.
I've never had any particular problem with Shaco, either. Or course, at my elo, I'm not playing against the best and brightest.

Laurix

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Shaco is almost never banned in competitive play. His shenanigans are counterable with either experience or coordination.

Rammus, on the other hand...
This x100.

I don't see Shaco being ban worthy outside of low-mid ELO.

Rammus, Yorick, Urgot, Poppy, Kassadin, Warwick, Wukong ALL should take priority over Shaco.

Sauron

02-22-2012

Quote:
in the last tournament i saw, im pretty sure he was either picked or ban in EVERY game i saw.(shaco that is)
That's funny, because in the last eight tournaments I have played in I have only seen him picked once and banned twice.

Shaco is not a competitive ban. Don't say he is.

FDru

02-22-2012

Quote:
ok how do i counter rammus?

everybody tells me to do it, but nobody knows how.
Have one or two champs on your team with good mobility to counter backdoor attempts like Nidalee, Teemo, Zilean, Kassadin, Blitz, etc (Kassadin is actually really good at this but is also banned 100% of the time which doesn't help vs Rammus in draft).

And have at least one champ on your team that can easily kill him like Vayne, Olaf, Irelia, Warwick, etc (basically, consistent true damage wrecks him, but Warwick is an exceptional tank killer also).

There you go. Rammus countered.

Forestgreen02

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

How to counter Rammus. Use a stun or snare on him when he's rolling at you. Look to see if he used his AR/MR buff if you only snared him. If he didn't, blow him up. If he did use it, ignore him for the next few seconds then blow him up. 9/10 Rammus all get mobility boots. That stun will last the full duration and give you plenty of time to knock his health down a ton before he can pop his defense. If he went all defense he really doesn't do much unless you're an AD ranged carry. But yes he does ****s on AD carries wayyyy too hard. Like WAYYYY to hard. I've died to him in the 3 seconds taunt as Ad carry just him his ult + reflect.

Rebel Dragon

02-22-2012

I don't know how it is at high ELO, but I've found that at my lowly level of 1320+, a combination of tenacity, MR, and plain ol' "I haven't seen Rammus at top in awhile so he's probably going to pop out at bot/mid" have gone a long way in rendering him less scary.

But I haven't seen that much of him lately. Maybe people got bored with him?

Zavy

02-22-2012

I don't have an issue with Shaco. *Shrugs* I don't get all the screaming about him.

Rebel Dragon

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zavy View Post
I don't have an issue with Shaco. *Shrugs* I don't get all the screaming about him.
I mainly find the boxes annoying.