Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


so im not a serious dominion player, but this kind of **** pisses me off to no end.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frychikn

Senior Member

02-22-2012

thankfully we won, but what really gets me is people who go blind pick and pick OP champs like rammus...

like whats the point? even worse is they were sporting rammus + shaco. like tryhard more?

like how much of a dirtbag do you have to be to try to cheese your way to wins in blind picks... i dont get it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Codykins

Member

02-22-2012

play draft mode?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rebel Dragon

Senior Member

02-22-2012

Learn to counter?

I don't find Rammus particularly scary, but Shaco is a pain in the ********. Not an insurmountable pain, but a pain.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frychikn

Senior Member

02-22-2012

Quote:
Rebel Dragon:
Learn to counter?

I don't find Rammus particularly scary, but Shaco is a pain in the ********. Not an insurmountable pain, but a pain.


gonna counter shaco and rammus in blind pick.

k.

i also dont think it has anything to do with "learn to counter" arnt these champs even pretty much perm banned in "competitive" games?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rebel Dragon

Senior Member

02-22-2012

Maybe try approaching the subject from a different angle?

Instead of saying, "Rammus OP," say, "How can I adjust my playstyle to beat this Rammus?"

Or play draft mode.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sauron

Senior Member

02-22-2012

Shaco is almost never banned in competitive play. His shenanigans are counterable with either experience or coordination.

Rammus, on the other hand...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frychikn

Senior Member

02-22-2012

Quote:
Rebel Dragon:
Maybe try approaching the subject from a different angle?

Instead of saying, "Rammus OP," say, "How can I adjust my playstyle to beat this Rammus?"

Or play draft mode.


ok so how do i adjust my playstyle to beat rammus?

apparently nobody knows how since hes banned 100% of the time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frychikn

Senior Member

02-22-2012

Quote:
Sauron:
Shaco is almost never banned in competitive play. His shenanigans are counterable with either experience or coordination.

Rammus, on the other hand...


in the last tournament i saw, im pretty sure he was either picked or ban in EVERY game i saw.(shaco that is)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbsolutePK

Senior Member

02-22-2012

You mean you play blind pick and you are surprised people pick the OP champions?

You could always pick a champion to counter them since there's a fairly high chance they'll be picked.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frychikn

Senior Member

02-22-2012

Quote:
AbsolutePK:
You mean you play blind pick and you are surprised people pick the OP champions?

You could always pick a champion to counter them since there's a fairly high chance they'll be picked.


ok how do i counter rammus?

everybody tells me to do it, but nobody knows how.