so im not a serious dominion player, but this kind of **** pisses me off to no end.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frychikn

02-22-2012

thankfully we won, but what really gets me is people who go blind pick and pick OP champs like rammus...

like whats the point? even worse is they were sporting rammus + shaco. like tryhard more?

like how much of a dirtbag do you have to be to try to cheese your way to wins in blind picks... i dont get it.

Codykins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

play draft mode?

Rebel Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

Learn to counter?

I don't find Rammus particularly scary, but Shaco is a pain in the ********. Not an insurmountable pain, but a pain.

Frychikn

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Dragon View Post
Learn to counter?

I don't find Rammus particularly scary, but Shaco is a pain in the ********. Not an insurmountable pain, but a pain.
gonna counter shaco and rammus in blind pick.

k.

i also dont think it has anything to do with "learn to counter" arnt these champs even pretty much perm banned in "competitive" games?

Rebel Dragon

02-22-2012

Maybe try approaching the subject from a different angle?

Instead of saying, "Rammus OP," say, "How can I adjust my playstyle to beat this Rammus?"

Or play draft mode.

Sauron

02-22-2012

Shaco is almost never banned in competitive play. His shenanigans are counterable with either experience or coordination.

Rammus, on the other hand...

Frychikn

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Dragon View Post
Maybe try approaching the subject from a different angle?

Instead of saying, "Rammus OP," say, "How can I adjust my playstyle to beat this Rammus?"

Or play draft mode.
ok so how do i adjust my playstyle to beat rammus?

apparently nobody knows how since hes banned 100% of the time.

Frychikn

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Shaco is almost never banned in competitive play. His shenanigans are counterable with either experience or coordination.

Rammus, on the other hand...
in the last tournament i saw, im pretty sure he was either picked or ban in EVERY game i saw.(shaco that is)

AbsolutePK

02-22-2012

You mean you play blind pick and you are surprised people pick the OP champions?

You could always pick a champion to counter them since there's a fairly high chance they'll be picked.

Frychikn

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsolutePK View Post
You mean you play blind pick and you are surprised people pick the OP champions?

You could always pick a champion to counter them since there's a fairly high chance they'll be picked.
ok how do i counter rammus?

everybody tells me to do it, but nobody knows how.