Rammus ban above 1600 dom elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ikarurob

02-22-2012

i see dom as the mid/late game of SR

Frychikn

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
it took a long time for SR and TT to have ranked give it time basically riot wants to give us time to really flesh out the metagame before they flip the switch
cept they said they will not make balance changes for dominion. why do you think they would actually make it competitive if they dont plan to balance?

Elalya

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugs From Momma View Post
Guess who won.
We actually didn't ban Rammus at all because for some reason people were banning Riven and so we were basically given the choice of letting them take Kass/Rammus/Urgot/Yorick (we had second pick in all of our matches).

So we did win two games when they had Rammus.

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frychikn View Post
cept they said they will not make balance changes for dominion. why do you think they would actually make it competitive if they dont plan to balance?
Why are you in the Dom forums when you are a dumbass?

If you had ever played with/against Sauron you would know he is a very good player (and not a **** like you). If you had ever played in NESL you would realise there is more strategy and competition in a 16 team tournament than a 100 team SR tournament. And finally if you had done any research at all in terms of balance, you would see that Dominion is more balanced, and that the team is focusing on keeping it that way.

Essentially Dominion can be filtered down to "the combat of LoL", which exists in SR too. And as such, balance changes aimed at Dominion balance hte combat of SR aswell. BUT Riot can do things (like the recent shen nerf) which don't really effect Dominion because it only really effects laning phase, thereby making Dominion balanced, and making sure SR doesn't fall by the wayside

Frychikn

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealWolf M View Post
Why are you in the Dom forums when you are a dumbass?

If you had ever played with/against Sauron you would know he is a very good player (and not a **** like you). If you had ever played in NESL you would realise there is more strategy and competition in a 16 team tournament than a 100 team SR tournament. And finally if you had done any research at all in terms of balance, you would see that Dominion is more balanced, and that the team is focusing on keeping it that way.

Essentially Dominion can be filtered down to "the combat of LoL", which exists in SR too. And as such, balance changes aimed at Dominion balance hte combat of SR aswell. BUT Riot can do things (like the recent shen nerf) which don't really effect Dominion because it only really effects laning phase, thereby making Dominion balanced, and making sure SR doesn't fall by the wayside
how do you play with sauron if all he does is premade?

if what you said was true riot would care more about dominion. as is they dont even visit these forums, and judging from ranked and real tournaments, they dont care about the game mode.

so yea, u just keep telling yourself about how competitive dominion is, who cares? as soon as dominion becomes "real" and SR "dies" teams like TSM are just gonna start playing and all you no names are gonna find something else to do once again.

Rebonack

02-22-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0la5DBtOVNI

It's clear that you don't like Dominion or the players who take it seriously.

So... why are you here? Why not spend your time getting better at Summoner's Rift instead?

zionist shill

02-22-2012

why you feed troll so much. Leave it be.

Pantazi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

I for one love Dominion and where it is going. When I go play an SR (cause all I play now is Dominion...fk 20+ mins of farming...strategy my a*s) I do much, much better than I used to. Keener map awareness, faster reactions...all around better judgement of what my champ can and cant do.

There will be ranked, someday. Till then I will probably see a lot of you on during the day

Basoosh

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpIe Reign View Post
why you feed troll so much. Leave it be.
Yup. Seen this guy trolling before too. Was an epic troll he had going in a Vlad balance thread if I recall correctly. Just ignore and move on.