Rammus ban above 1600 dom elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rebel Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frychikn View Post
customs? something non legit has to.
Nope.

Frychikn

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Dragon View Post
Nope.
then how do people get absurd #s like 5000 dominion elo?

HaIfhearted

02-22-2012

Quote:
then how do people get absurd #s like 5000 dominion elo?
I think you're talking about Sauron's 2600, and that's because he's really THAT good.

On-topic: everytime someone forgets to ban Rammus, a person in the lobby ragequits.
EVERY time.

Oh, and every time Rammus isn't banned, a puppy dies.
Save the puppys! Ban Rammus!

Frychikn

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
I think you're talking about Sauron's 2600, and that's because he's really THAT good.

On-topic: everytime someone forgets to ban Rammus, a person in the lobby ragequits.
EVERY time.

Oh, and every time Rammus isn't banned, a puppy dies.
Save the puppys! Ban Rammus!
no i wasnt talking about sauron.

and let me guess, the people he plays with have the same high rating? oh of course they do. because going by dominion elo is a ****ing joke.

wait for riot to make ranked dominion (if that ever happens) and watch how his elo will never get to 2600 in solo q. when his team pretty much just plays dominion all day when barely anybody sees dominion as competitive of course him and his teammates are gonna be higher rated.

MBDf Doc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-22-2012

Quote:

and let me guess, the people he plays with have the same high rating? oh of course they do. because going by dominion elo is a ****ing joke.

wait for riot to make ranked dominion (if that ever happens) and watch how his elo will never get to 2600 in solo q. when his team pretty much just plays dominion all day when barely anybody sees dominion as competitive of course him and his teammates are gonna be higher rated.
Well Sauron was a Plat SR player in S1 if I remember right. NESL does hold a weekly tourny which is actually extremely competitive once the first round is done.

Pantazi

02-22-2012

Quote:

To be completely honest, I feel that Dominion is more competitive than SR. Why you ask. Well lets see, you have to work with your team very well in order to win. You have to know how to defense and offense at the same time. You are not sitting around for 20+ mins farming with an average SR game being 40 mins long, half the time you are farming. So Dominion is, right to the point.

By the way...how many people have seen a surrender vote pass in Dominion? None for me

JasmineChen

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantazi View Post
By the way...how many people have seen a surrender vote pass in Dominion? None for me
I did the other day, I was horrified. probably about 4-5 sec before that team's nexus went down

before that I've only even seen surrender votes maybe 3-4 times total

urmamasllama

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantazi View Post
To be completely honest, I feel that Dominion is more competitive than SR. Why you ask. Well lets see, you have to work with your team very well in order to win. You have to know how to defense and offense at the same time. You are not sitting around for 20+ mins farming with an average SR game being 40 mins long, half the time you are farming. So Dominion is, right to the point.

i saw one once
back in beta
it was a total troll though the winning team did it just as we were about to lose

Frychikn

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantazi View Post
to be completely honest, i feel that dominion is more competitive than sr. Why you ask. Well lets see, you have to work with your team very well in order to win. You have to know how to defense and offense at the same time. You are not sitting around for 20+ mins farming with an average sr game being 40 mins long, half the time you are farming. So dominion is, right to the point.

By the way...how many people have seen a surrender vote pass in dominion? None for me
its a shame riot doesnt think the same thing. Huh?

urmamasllama

02-22-2012

Quote:
its a shame riot doesnt think the same thing. Huh?
it took a long time for SR and TT to have ranked give it time basically riot wants to give us time to really flesh out the metagame before they flip the switch