Ezreal Guide On Mobafire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zhengsta

02-22-2012

Just wanted to let all the Ezreal players know that there's a new guide on Mobafire. I'd appreciate it if you could read it over and try it out. Give it a rating if you want.

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...-ezreal-185565

Carados

02-22-2012

Leveling W before E? Really?

zhengsta

02-22-2012

E still comes before W. I took 1 point in W at level 4 and went back to prioritizing E. The reason for that is because it is useful for slowing down the enemy AD carry's auto attack speed.

Carados

02-22-2012

Misread. As is, it's a ****ty guide because it's just the same information but worse then better guides written by professional players.

It's just unnecessary.

Mambazo

02-22-2012

Don't worry. If Carados posts in your thread, just make a new one.

zhengsta

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
Misread. As is, it's a ****ty guide because it's just the same information but worse then better guides written by professional players.

It's just unnecessary.
You're opinion.

It's just unnecessary

Carados

02-22-2012

That's not an opinion. It contains less information, is less accessible, and a thousand other things from a better source. It is unnecessary.

I mean, why?

If you're going to write a guide, it should have a point. Restating common sense and standard builds isn't a point.

zhengsta

02-22-2012

Have you ever heard of the phrase less is more? If you have a similar guide as a pro player that all the more reason why it's a good guide. It means that it's viable against good players. My guide is newer but you don't have to be the first to be the best. The fact that this is an ever evolving game just gives more credibility to fresh guides that pertain more to the current meta game. Carados, I respect you opinion but lets not argue semantics.

Carados

02-22-2012

Less is more totally applies when you're trying to give someone all the information they need to succeed.

And there's the word "opinion" again.

ThorHammerz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

Its a bit too short; if you want people to read (and like) your guide, you should really put a bit more effort in making your point - ie through more in-depth explanations etc.

Formatting it nicely (as opposed to a black-and-white, text-only) will also help attract (and KEEP) the reader's attention.

Unfortunately, I'm going to agree with Carados on the point that it simply contains too little information, and what information it provides is simply common knowledge, and to be honest, not really worth my time reading.