Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

what rune set up or xin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

02-22-2012

right now i only use greater marks of desolation(+1.66 armor pen)... and other seals/glyphs should i use? and are my marks okay?

zdotfour

02-22-2012

Right now many people seem to like MR Glyphs and Armor Seals. Especially if you are a melee attacker. However, it will be a bit different depending on whether you are jungling or going top. The Armor Pen marks are not a bad choice at all.

For the Quints, usually people use Movement speed (especially on melee people), AD, or HP.

MistressBlood

02-22-2012

Attack speed, Armor, MR and movement speed are wonder on Xin. Making him hit faster and chase faster, while tanking some well. Allowing you to build AD on him without worries for aspeed much. (Should still buy a couple of Aspeed item but something that offers more for example Black Cleaver or perhaps Trinity force)

Attackspeed should be red, armor should be yellow, and mr should be blue, and Mspeed should be purple. (color of runes)

EzraTwitch

02-22-2012

I usually go Armor Pen. Health per Level, MR per level.

*shrugs* works for me.

Thundarianjunk

02-22-2012

a lot of people go tanky + attack speed last I heard. his sustain scales directly on how fast he attacks, and he does a lot of innate damage.

that said, I haven't seen one in a LONG time because he just doesn't outlane a lot of the newer bruiser top champions, so its going to be an uphill battle unfortunatly.