Counterpick Ahri

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Catches Axes

02-22-2012

What standard AP mage counters Ahri? I haven't really been able to figure it out. I can hold my own in lane vs her just by playing decently, but I want a champ I can pick that fits the metagame that will just stomp her.

(This is not a qq thread. I don't know or particularly care if she's OP, UP or balanced. I just want to make a good decision when I'm 4th pick AP mid and I see the other team lock her)

EDIT: I'm thinking Ryze, as a pretty harassy mage who can build some early MR without sacrificing too much, and who prevents mobility pretty effectively?

Snowrelax

02-22-2012

no AP mid really ****s on her unless you do early all-ins

Chingmeister

02-22-2012

Heimer takes all comers. 1k range missiles says Heimer wins all comers.

KSG Yuuki

02-22-2012

I counter pick ALL MIDS with Kassadin. c;

Job well done.

1 800 KILL YOU

02-22-2012

Vlad is good since he can sustain her burst.

Raekwon Tha Chef

02-22-2012

Karthus can give me trouble if hes good with his poke.

Spourky

02-22-2012

For real? Ahri.. I've whooped her arse with Ziggs, Brand, Kassedin... You just have to be quick. Ziggs is good because of his bouncing bomb, literally you can toss it a couple times and watch how ahri moves, then just go act like your going to throw a bomb then don't, then throw one when she's moving to avoid what she thought was going to be your first. Do this a shtton and you got mid handled.

It's all about suppression mid. In other lanes, it gets lame because you have to rely on someone that can do the same thing.

Anna Sachae

02-22-2012

Most annoying mid for me would be Vlad. Maybe Karthus. Ahri's long-term effectiveness in lane is largely based on poking with her Q. Harass never sticks on Vlad, and Karthus is Karthus.

DarkJuggalo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

Anyone that stays out of range is easy mode. Zig, brand, heimer, etc

Davorir Et Tuanu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2012

Counter pick Ahri? Speed boots.

I've never had trouble with Ahri as Ryze. Or any other mid for that matter. But try Ryze.