Teemo blue steal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoreLikeBorgana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

I have tried twice and have gotten caught both times...

i want to know if anyone has successfully tried to steal blue using ghost boots w and smite on teemo

that is steal blue from the other team at the beginning of the game

Bladesk8ter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

very bad idea.

not only that but u lose the game cuz u cant jungle either.

Hiroshi

02-22-2012

Early game, I'd say it's almost impossible to solo blue by yourself, especially as Teemo. Most likely, you're prone to dying as Teemo, so it'd be pretty bad to pick it up on him anyways.

Mikeomak

02-22-2012

Are you talking about, buying boots and running down the blue with ghost as fast as possible, using camouflage, and last hitting it with smite? Sounds interesting, but youd need a way to get away so they don't just kill you after you steal it.

DemonDragonhamer

02-29-2012

very interesting problem depending on your level you could use mushrooms to act as a ambush attack but recommend having the w ability ready to go as soon as you snag blue then make your way past your ambush then hide but haven't tried this yet just a suggestion

DemonDragonhamer

02-29-2012

an idea depending on how quick you level. you could use noxious trap as an ambush also would have a point or two in move quick. I find most people level move quick at the later levels but move quick has enabled me to get a few extra shots of Toxic shot and blinding dart resulting in a kill here or there.

However I am not the best yet I am still learning. Right now I am trying to work both a maylady and warmongers armor early game then build frozen mallet to murder's blood razor mid to late with atma impaler mid game. Gives Teemo lots of Attack Damage, Health. Have given some thought to using sunfire cape instead of warmongers armor to give some extra damage for physical attackers who escape blinding shot.

pwnerwithdaboner

02-29-2012

My friend has done this a few times (don't have video so you'll have to take me at my word) i can't remember what he bought i think it was boots and pots but he did teleport and ghost. Teleport to the close tower to blue and then ghost over. Instead of last hitting blue you just kill the champs because most tend to be pretty low after killing blue.

Quick Rawr

02-29-2012

I've done Jungle Teemo, it's possible, but not the best.

As far as stealing blue early game, I have killed the jungler and taken the blue with Teemo, but it's just silly if they have a jungler that needs a leash since they're close by. A better idea is if they have a jungler that gets low and have Teemo + Teleport + Ignite. Top Lane Teemo and get first blood at their blue if you time it right. But, not the best idea, just possible.

Dark Ajax

02-29-2012

sounds interesting.

Togwog

03-01-2012

sounds interesting.. guess u could take ghost and ignite and pick e instead of w. ud need teammate with cv. Game starts u buy boots and pots and rush to their blue, ask ur teammate to cv the area to make sure u dont get ambushed while waiting for camouflage there. if u manage to settle in u could just try to kill the jungler if hes low after taking blue with e and ignite.. if u dont think ull make it just wait for him to be gone and go bot lane..