Skin Sale: 50% Off Sandscourge Skarner, Surfer Singed, and Pentakill Mordekaiser

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sane Malk

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainB85 View Post
Sweet, just unlocked Skarner myself this week -- perfect timing!
I've been saving my IP to unlock Skarner, and I have just under 2k to go. Hope I get enough time to play and unlock him to take advantage of this sale. Want that Sandscourge skin and have just enough RP left to afford it!

Edit: @Audhulma - this is the first time the Sandscourge skin has ever been on sale. Earthrune has been on sale before.

Traductus

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audhulma View Post
So uh that skarner skin was on sale not that long ago... where the hell is the earthrune sale? Cause we all know it's the only one aside his original that's worth a ****.
this is what happens when corporeal doesnt post

IS12a6435041c36e3214d49

02-22-2012

Bah. wait for Molten Skarner instead.

KyuzoS7

02-22-2012

but i just bought super teemo.... and awesome morde skin goes on sale i dont have enough! D:

eternal torment waaaaaa

Sage Medli

02-22-2012

Surfer Singed! Woo!

Mufasa Skywalker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

So normally the champ sale is annouced about 10-15 mins after the skin sale, but it's been almost an hour. What's thy deal Riot?

edit: hey they just posted it!

Fffogolin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

Corporeal post is taking a while...

FourVines

02-22-2012

Corporeal mia

Rveniss

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audhulma View Post
So uh that skarner skin was on sale not that long ago... where the hell is the earthrune sale? Cause we all know it's the only one aside his original that's worth a ****.
Actually, Earthrune was on sale a few months ago, and this skin has NEVER been on sale. It was just blacklisted, actually.

Go check Corporeal's post from the last sale, lol.

Jixson

02-22-2012

Missing our corporeal posting so far which makes me sad.

Finally I will complete my Pentakill set(so far), and maybe Kurinaxx Skarner. Singed, is borderline, would rather have Mad Scientist go on sale.