Undefined status for my launcher

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stelfie

02-22-2012

I can't click on the play button because my server status for the launcher is undefined. What does that mean? I got this error after the patch for today. I hope this problem will be fixed. Anyone out there are able to help me?

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

02-22-2012

Server status undefined means something on your computer is blocking your connection to allow the game client to even reach the server to get a status update.

You may want to try running through the "unavailable" tips here, http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ad.php?t=52018

Or take a look at your modem, router, firewall and anti-virus for other potential blocks.

Stelfie

02-22-2012

The launcher actually work for me till 2/21/12 update. The server status was unavailable and the news was loading, and it turned undefined after a few second. Is it because of the new patch changes something? Am i the only one having this problem? Because i've tried and none works

Stelfie

02-22-2012

Anyone is having this problem? Please help me with it

gpchampion

10-29-2012

ive got the sam prob

dahSHeet

01-15-2013

just pissing me off..............
same problem here

brianoh911

01-21-2013

same problem fix the game i want to play league of legends

AlFcl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
Server status undefined means something on your computer is blocking your connection to allow the game client to even reach the server to get a status update.

You may want to try running through the "unavailable" tips here, http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ad.php?t=52018

Or take a look at your modem, router, firewall and anti-virus for other potential blocks.
emm
The solution is not there

Eidius

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post

if numerous people are having the same problem AT THE SAME TIME it means that this is Riots problem. Not ours.

ITheAZN

01-21-2013

Fix this quickly will ya?! It's getting annoying