LoL University [REMADE]: New and struggling? Come play a game with us!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2012

Just a reminder!

The student list is growing rapidly! We're getting more and more potential professors, which is AWESOME! If you're a professor or a potential professor, PLEASE make sure you add some of these guys, read their applications, and give them some help!

If you're a student!

Make sure you add some of these professors or potential professors on this list! It'll go a LONG way!

AOA Gambler

02-27-2012

PROFESSOR APPLICATION

Summoner Name?
AOA Gambler

Do you have a microphone and voice chat?
Sure do :P

How long have you played this game?
I started in beta, took about a 3 month break from it then came back. Altogether about a year and a half-ish?

How old are you?

Have you ever mentored before? (Please describe in detail.)
Yes I have. I took part in the previous LoL University and have helped a few players as they levelled up. I typically play a few games with the person and try to point out what they could do better. As needed, I have provided a hands on lesson on a specific topic such as last hitting and zoning.

Have you BEEN mentored before? (Please describe in detail.)
I wasn't technically "mentored" but I did meet a couple of higher levels while I was just starting out. I played with them consistently and learned gradually from their techniques!

What are your best roles?
I prefer AP mid the most, and can play every ap mid champ at least decently. Solo top would most likely be my 2nd best, with AD carry and jungle tied at 3rd. I can't really provide any insight into support as I'm really a subpar support player. :/

Who are your top 3 best characters?
This list may change as time goes on, but currently my favorite/best champs are:
Kennen, Twisted Fate, and Shaco.

And finally, are you okay with having a lot of random low-levels add you to get some help?
Of course! That's the entire purpose of this program, isn't it? :P

Hope you consider me to be a capable professor! Thanks for reading.

Edit: I am now a professor! Anyone in need of help feel free to add me in game!

Lethalnjection4

02-27-2012

AOA Gambler knows what he's doing? What sorcery is this?!

Qwyxzl

02-27-2012

Promote me!

PROFESSOR APPLICATION

Summoner Name?
Qwyxzl (in case you were wondering, it rhymes with pixel)

Of course.

About 1.5 years.

How old are you?
Prefer not to disclose.

Of course, but never over League of Legends.

Of course, but never over League of Legends.

Tank, Tankydps, AP mid

Garen, Lee Sin, Karthus

And finally, are you okay with having a lot of random low-levels add you to get some help?
Absolutely, so long as they are willing to learn.

I would say Rammus is one of my best 3, but my jungle needs work.

AOA Gambler

02-28-2012

Bumpity bump!

parentheses

02-28-2012

PROFESSOR APPLICATION

Summoner Name?

parentheses

Yes. My Ranked Team has their own Mumble server.

June 2011

How old are you?

Not in LoL.

Nope.

Support and AP Mid - though I do have a handful I know in each role.

Sona, Soraka, Taric, and Janna are my best. I currently have a 55-69% win percentage with those 4 in Ranked. I'm currently 1546 ELO. Besides support, I love Karthus, Gragas, and Teemo.

Sure. Feel free to add me then send me a message anytime!

Zmaster498

02-28-2012

Summoner Name: Zmaster498
Summoner Level: 30
Playing For: About 4 Months

Hi I've played league of legends for a while and have gotten to lvl 30 but that's just cause i played like a whole break and rushed it but i am still not good at league of legends. I am bad at last hitting and how to be aggressive and how much to be aggressive if you get what i mean. How much to harras and how little also when to initiate and stuff like that. So please add me and i can use vent and all that stuff to. I mostly play Kennen mid or top also i would like to get better at jungleing ganks.

gamecats

02-29-2012

PROFESSOR APPLICATION

Summoner Name?
gamecats

yes

just past a year now

How old are you?
brought one irl friend to the game(Soldrart), as well as mentoring in a few of the PGs a while back

I've had the unique privilege of being the to second ever PG when I was a lvl13. went to almost every PG that's been hosted sense then.

AP/AD caries, also not a bad jungler

Anvia, Tristana, and Volibear

yes

twopac187

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

Summoner Name: twopac187
Summoner Level: 21
Playing For: 2 months

I've been playing for a little while now and feel that I have the basics down fairly well. I typically have a pretty high cs in most games. I play a fairly decent variety of characters/roles. Usually playing Sivir, Caitlyn, Jungle Malphite, AP Zilean, or Teemo. At least those are the ones I perform decently at. I'd like to learn to gank better as an initiator (primarily while jungling or leaving my lane to gank at another lane). I find that I am pretty successful at supporting a gank in my own lane, however I feel like most of my own ganks are typically less than successful, can sometimes get a blown summoner spell or force a 'b', but many times that's the extent of it. Also I'd like to learn to play a tank or solo top a bit more efficiently. I feel that I can play the duo bottom lane, solo mid, and jungle with decent success, but have difficulty solo top.

UrANubCake

02-29-2012

Summoner Name: UrANubCake
Summoner Level : Since i'm not currently logged in ... Between 23-25
Playing for : Sometime, Played Dota one for a while, HoN, and Immortals, Not Bloodline Champs but a simiar game to Dota/HoN/LoL

Basically, The only role I think i can play even remotely well is an AD carry. Mostly Ashe, Abit of MF(Miss Fourtune), Pretty much looking to learn to jungle since i have a few real life friends, One who plays Annie/Ryze and another who plays Jax/Katarina pretty well, even laugh at me when i fail to lasthit better than they do.

Anyways, Mostly looking to learn jungle