LoL University [REMADE]: New and struggling? Come play a game with us!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AntHill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjapanda View Post
If you're looking for a community of friendly, fun-loving players who are willing to help you improve, this is the place for you.

http://eloheaven.enjin.com

Hope to see you there!
please dont put stuff like this in another communities posts.

Kayslif

09-29-2012

Summoner Name: Kayslif
Summoner Level: 3
Playing For: 2-3 days

well I've gone in to a few matches and people are getting mad at my lack of skill and i was wondering if could help to give you an example I have no idea what you guys are talking about when you say that you play jungle or AD or carry so if you could help me get better I would be happy

Tooyoo

09-29-2012

Hi Kayslif,

Add me in game, "Tooyoo" And I can help you out with the introductory stuff you mentioned.

a1sock

10-01-2012

Summoner name: a1sock
Level: 11
Time Playing: 2 weeks

I'm pretty new to the game and would like to work on some of the core mechanics. In coop beginner I am the top farmer 80% of the time, but I feel I only get 60% of the minions, and compared to what I have seen on youtube, most people only miss one or two max per wave. I also have been struggling with learning the items when I go off of the recomended item path. I like to play apc but usually grab a lot of mana regen items like pots and a tear but this usually means giving up high ap items, and I end up getting 8-15 assists with 1-6 kills.

Wintersedation

10-07-2012

Summoner Name: Wintersedation
Level: 30
Time Playing: around 5-6 months

While I've been playing for a while now i only recently hit 30 and have begun to lose just about every game. I could use some help with my last hitting, jungling, and ganking. I don't really have any specific role that i stick to as I try to go what the team needs. Also I could use some help with places i should place wards.

MTempty

10-07-2012

Summoner Name: MTempty
Level: 13
time playing: since just before the release of Diana.

I am in a rut and just want tips to help me play with my friends who are level 30. My best champ i think is Singed. I am currently learning Xin Zhao, Soraka(who seems pretty easy to learn) and Blitzcrank who is fantastic.

Jackie Ross

10-07-2012

Summoner Name: Jackie Ross
Summoner Level: 15
Playing For: 1 month

I am loving this game, but I know I still have much to learn. Playing with Sona, Soraka and Nidalee, but would love to learn more about the mid lane with Ahri and Morgana. You can not imagine how glad to see initiatives like yours!

TheMythStaIker

10-08-2012

Summoner Name: DeleteO56
Summoner Level: 7
Playing for: 1-2 weeks
I'm lvl 7 and I'm a newbie.Started off because friends begged me. I enjoy it pretty much but my friends are all lvl 25+ and when I play with them I always let them down. I play jax and can win most under lvl 10 people but need to get better to play with friends.

Can you help me train my jax?

Thanks a lot

davo666

10-09-2012

Summoner Name: davo0606
Summoner Level: 30
Playing For: Roughly 6 months

So I play allot of LoL like 40 - 45 hours a week. i haven't really seen any improvement since i started beside basic knowledge. so im good in theory besides ranked but bad in practice. I was hoping to get some tips on Jungling and just anything to do with ranked play and i would like to reach a point where im good enough to play ranked which i have yet to do.

xJoKeRx69

10-18-2012

I'll take you, see how well you do first though, but i am a bit harsh when it comes to how ill train you up. i dont wanna be asked to many questions about why this or why that ok? Add me up xJoKeRx69

Quote:
Originally Posted by davo666 View Post
Summoner Name: davo0606
Summoner Level: 30
Playing For: Roughly 6 months

So I play allot of LoL like 40 - 45 hours a week. i haven't really seen any improvement since i started beside basic knowledge. so im good in theory besides ranked but bad in practice. I was hoping to get some tips on Jungling and just anything to do with ranked play and i would like to reach a point where im good enough to play ranked which i have yet to do.