LoL University [REMADE]: New and struggling? Come play a game with us!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blanic

07-26-2012

Summoner Name: Blanic (also known as Awesome Krauser)

Do you have a microphone and voice chat: YEP!

How long have you played this game: I think about 2 years, more or less after beta finished

How old are you: 19

Have you ever mentored before: I teached a friend how to master Rammus and i tent to teach noobs who are first time on my team with great results, of course if they arent trolls...
I was like a teacher to some of my friends who use to play Super Smash Bros

Have you BEEN mentored before: well yeah i friend teached me how to play Warcraft (advanced tricks)

What are your best roles: I prefer Bruisers and supports mostly but also know my tricks on AD and AP carrys

Who are your top 3 best characters: I would say Yorick (main), Cho'Gath, Olaf, Tristana (my best AD carry), Soraka, Sona, Karma (my best Support) and Blitscrank

And finally, are you okay with having a lot of random low-levels add you to get some help: of course! but message me when you do it cause i got alot of friends

Chime11

07-26-2012

Summoner Name: Chime11

Summoner Level: 11

Playing For: 3 weeks

At first I played Master Yi since he was in free champion rotation when I first joined, and just recently bought Katarina.
I know from reading guides, watching streams, and looking at comments that both of those characters, (katarina especially) are not very easy to play at a higher level, though that hasn't made me any less interested after seeing that is it possible to play well.
I am just bad at the game overall though, I really only play beginner bot games and I would like to learn all about how to play Katarina well and how to place wards and dominate the lanes etc etc.
Even though I've seen a lot of videos I don't feel im getting much better.

I am very excited to learn! Thank you.

Swe17

Recruiter

07-26-2012

Summoner Name: Swe17

Summoner Level: 20

Playing For On and off for 5 months.

I also normally played AD and AP, not a very good support or mid. I am currently play as Teemo top lane, but I want to start learning how to jungle. Mainly because when I play in normals I never have a good team comp and I really like jungling. I would just like to be a better jungler and help out my team.

Thanks

Kyaine

07-27-2012

Today, 02:11 AM

Summoner Name:Kyaine
Summoner Level: 27
Playing For: 6 months (Rarely get to play)

I'd like to improve my last-hitting, as well as learn how to control my lane better. I really like ranged attack damage carries and would like to improve, but I'm also interested in trying more different champs like mages (My positioning could also use some improvement, as I find myself dying a lot in teamfights.

Triviault

Recruiter

07-28-2012

Summoner Name: Triviault
Summoner Level: 17
Playing For: 2 months

I know I need to work on my last hitting, as I'm being out-farmed sometimes even though the lane is pushed to the enemy turret. Been playing for a while now and trying to get decent at several types of champions, like a Support Kayle, Tank/Support Shen, and an AD Carry Jayce/Tristana (depending on the situation).
I'm solid with my Shen/Tristana, but I'm having trouble with Kayle/Jayce. For both of them I'm having trouble dying more than I'm killing. I seem to get CC locked really easily with Jayce and just can't do anything at times.

Would appreciate any help.

Taggah

07-29-2012

Summoner Name: Taggah
Summoner Level: 15
Playing For: 3 Weeks

First I need help learning not to die then I'd like to learn to play Warwick, Cho'Gath, and Ashe.

CaptMarvelous

07-31-2012

Summoner Name: RarityAmagi
Summoner Level: 24
Playing For: 7 Months

I started off playing with some friends every week, and I still do. However I played a lot of co op vs AI and Dominion, and thus my classic play isn't very good. Actually my dominion play is only decent as well. I favor AD Champions, but I would like to get better at AP, Jungle, and Support as well. Overall I just feel that my abilities don't match up to my summoner level at all. I'd start over, but I've already spent a lot on this account.

The Curious Pyro

07-31-2012

Summoner name: The Curious Pyro
Summoner level: 6
Playing for: 6 days

I know how to play, but everything else, I need help with.

TillWay

08-01-2012

Summoner Name: TillWay
Summoner Level: 21
Playing For: 1-2 months

I'd really like to learn how to tank. I find that not many people are willing to volunteer for the role and while I am more than willing to step up to the plate, my first time as a tank was absolutely horrific.

Serevarno

08-01-2012

Woops! Didn't see that the old thread was defunct. So reposting here. =)

Hello all! =)

Summoner Name: Serevarno
Summoner Level: 5
Playing For: 3 days

I'm just starting out, and have mainly been in bot matches giving each of the heroes a turn and seeing how I like them. From the champs I've played, I've enjoyed Skar, Nocturne, Kar and Garen. I'm working on last hit and familiarizing myself with the shop for speed of use. I've got a friend that's been playing with me, giving me tips on ability leveling, and some play tactics, but I'd like to get a little more formal with learning what I need to be doing at any one point.

I've run top and bot, no mid yet, and did some basic jungling w/ skar, but I know that bot matches are completely different from normal matches.

I guess i'm just looking for some all around help. =)

Thanks a ton! I'll post my intro in the intro thread. ^_^