LoL University [REMADE]: New and struggling? Come play a game with us!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eugene489

02-22-2012

Summoner Name: Eugene489
Summoner Level: 25
Playing For: 6 months

I've basically got the basics but would like to do more jungling. Jungling atm is my favorite role and I would like to get better. I have many junglers and if you can, add me. I mostly go on the weekends though and I do have skype or vent.

Gir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene489 View Post
Summoner Name: Eugene489
Summoner Level: 25
Playing For: 6 months

I've basically got the basics but would like to do more jungling. Jungling atm is my favorite role and I would like to get better. I have many junglers and if you can, add me. I mostly go on the weekends though and I do have skype or vent.
I actually absolutely love Jungling. I'd be more than happy to help you out.

Lord Tolkien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

Rai, you remade it again? Tsk.

Well, you know what to do with me. Or to me. Or something.

Gir

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Tolkien View Post
Rai, you remade it again? Tsk.

Well, you know what to do with me. Or to me. Or something.
And Tolkien shows his face!

SkankDanker

02-22-2012

Summoner Name: SkankDanker
Summoner Level: 12
Playing For: 2 weeks

I've been playing this game for about two months now and while I've read a heap of guides and information I still feel like I have a heap to learn.

I probably should use more characters but at the moment these are the main three.
Morgana, Rammus and Sion.

I have learnt how to not die nearly as much, but I really struggle with attacking and other than Morgana, I struggle with farming. I also get a little lost in how to properly attack either using "a" and left click or auto attacking. I seem to mainly auto attack everything.

I also massively struggle playing the game without the screen locked and hence when I play the top section, may game play is terrible.

I also struggle to adapt and select the correct items and adjust to the game style of others.

I've joined the chat and grouped together with others, but it seems like when I do that, we just smash the other team, so it is a case of my team having 1 or 2 people that can simply carry you over the line.

I prefer a tough battle, but with people of the same skill level or slightly better than me so it forces me to improve.

EzraTwitch

02-22-2012

Still here, In college but around.

Also at Skankdanker what you need to do is Dual Q normal's with someone who has got a decently high w/l ratio in normal's. You will be challenged and he though probably not being challenged wont be able to carry the team quite as hard and will also be able to pay more attention to what your doing as well in order to give constructive advice.

Veniax

02-22-2012

Summoner Name: Veniax
Summoner Level: 2 (Don't judge! Haha, I just started)
Playing For: 2 days

For the longest time, my friends have been begging me to start playing LoL. Now that I have started, I will admit that I am completely incompetent at it. I've managed to put down the basics (moving, what the goal is, skills, levels, etc.) but I die very VERY often and I rarely am able to kill any enemy champions. My two most played characters at the moment and Miss Fortune and Caitlyn. I would very much like to be able to play and actual be productive to my team.

Thanks

ANG3L1K

02-22-2012

Summoner Name: ANG3L1K
Summoner Level : 8
Playing for : a week? Maybe

I would like to learn jungle Warwick better but also working on my overall AD Carry skills being as my favorite champion is Sivir. Also some help with termanology....for example....i did not know what a smurf was til a few days ago and was confused with being called one and yelled and cursed at ALOT. Also need help with when and when not to engage in combat. I have been learning and am currently 13 wins and 4 Losses in normal(not sure if thats good or not i thought it was til someone raged at me for being a smurf and threatening to report me). I would just like to get better in every aspect of this game and be the best player i can be.

Thank you.

PS: I am in the channel alot but have not found a mentor yet.

LordZelante

02-22-2012

Name: "LordZelante"
Level: 24

Background: Have been playing RTS's for quite a while know (since warcraft 2) and i have enjoyed them alot. I did do some tournys for sc2 a while back.

Issues: This game i cant wrap my head around. I know the lanes, spawn timers, and all that other jazz. Its just that i cant find out what i am good at yet! (E.g mid, solo top.) Usually i do prettt bad in games for some reason. Please help me out?

Thanka.

Enzo86

02-23-2012

Summoner Name: Enzo86
Summoner Level : 11
Playing for : 2 weeks

I've pretty much only played bots but I have been watching livestreams as much as possible, reading guides and watching some strat videos. I'd like to learn item optimization and effective laning.