Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL University [REMADE]: New and struggling? Come play a game with us!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gir

03-03-2012

AAAAAND We're updated! Sorry it took so long to update it this time!

We're doing FANTASTIC in the LoL University Chat. Come join us!

tvstealer

03-03-2012

PROFESSOR APPLICATION

Summoner Name?
Tvstealer

Do you have a microphone and voice chat?
Yes.

How long have you played this game?
11 months

How old are you?

Have you ever mentored before? (Please describe in detail.)
I have helped my friends who i convinced to start playing this game from level one.

Have you BEEN mentored before? (Please describe in detail.)
When i was first starting my friend who got me into this game would either be on skype helping me or he would come over and help me in person so i could get on his level of play faster.

What are your best roles?
My best roles are AP mid, jungle, and solo top respectively. I also have played a fair ammount of support and i understand how to play ad carry, but i generally stay away from the bot lane (i used to only play support with my brother as AD carry though)

Who are your top 3 best characters?
Kennen, Lee Sin, and Vadimir

And finally, are you okay with having a lot of random low-levels add you to get some help?
Sure!

Phantom Pheenix

03-03-2012

Summoner name: Phantom Pheenix
Summoner Level: 19
Playing For: A monthish

I know most of the basics, but don't understand somethings still and just need help with certain roles, like tanking and advice on ap mid. Just would like to get some help learning to farm better and playing with experienced people.

Maverickman123

03-03-2012

Quote:
Phantom Pheenix:
Summoner name: Phantom Pheenix
Summoner Level: 19
Playing For: A monthish

I know most of the basics, but don't understand somethings still and just need help with certain roles, like tanking and advice on ap mid. Just would like to get some help learning to farm better and playing with experienced people.

I would be glad to give you some advice, throw me a friend request (Maverickman123) and ill help you out however i can.

Smitty628

03-03-2012

Summoner name: Smitty628
Summoner Level: 21
Playing For: 2 months

I'm mostly interested in junglers and ranged dps. Would like some advice and tips on jungling properly and the items I should get.

Raine Bear

03-03-2012

Summoner Name: âírès
Summoner Level: 10
Playing For: 2 weeks

Well basically, Ive been trying to play with my brother but everytime he makes a mistake he just blames everything on me so I gave up. I need help with building my items properly, over extending, and role tips like playing support and lux. I just need help on everything kinda.

Apolliel

03-03-2012

Summoner Name: Apolliel
Summoner Level: 29
Playing For: 2 months? Started when Ahri was free i think.

Did really bad in the only pvp game i have played and have only played bots since. Seem to pick up how to play champs easily, just need to know how to play against people and team meta.

Rxxaios

Recruiter

03-04-2012

Summoner Name: Rxxaios
Summoner Level: 18 (halfway to 19)
Playing for: 1 month

I recently bought Ahri and loving it, but I cant seem to win with her at all in summoners rift. I do horrible early game and sometimes end up feeding my enemy. I also have trouble last hitting minions and ganking. Help is appreciated.

AOA Gambler

03-04-2012

Quote:
Rxxaios:
Summoner Name: Rxxaios
Summoner Level: 18 (halfway to 19)
Playing for: 1 month

I recently bought Ahri and loving it, but I cant seem to win with her at all in summoners rift. I do horrible early game and sometimes end up feeding my enemy. I also have trouble last hitting minions and ganking. Help is appreciated.

I'd love to help you out! Add me in-game and I'll work with ya.

Dlbrntt2

03-04-2012

Summoner Name: Dlbrntt2
Summoner Level: 10
Playing For: 3 Days

I am getting good at the game, but i would like to learn more at a faster rate. Any help is appreciated