LoL University [REMADE]: New and struggling? Come play a game with us!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sentsuki

03-01-2012

Summoner name: Sentsuki
Summner lvl: 17
Playing for: two months

I'm a kog maw player who has trouble with positioning and over extending I want to learn how to survive and support my team. I also want to learn how build ap kog instead of as and how to survive.

LuckyBob69

03-01-2012

PROFESSOR APPLICATION

Summoner Name?
Luckybob69

Do you have a microphone and voice chat?
I have Skype, but no mic (yet).

How long have you played this game?
About a year and a half I think, and a little of beta.

How old are you?

Have you ever mentored before? (Please describe in detail.)
I actually helped people out in the oldschool LoL University, although was never a mentor officially. I've taught about twelve or so people how to play online and four in person for various roles and concepts in the game from tanking and jungling to trading and last hits.

Have you BEEN mentored before? (Please describe in detail.)
Yes. My weakest role is ranged AD, and I wanted to learn Ashe, so I got someone to help me out. I felt bad though, because my mentor ended up losing the mirror match of ranged ad by a 3-1 K-D ratio. I guess he was a good teacher!

What are your best roles?
I'm best with support champs of all kinds and very good with tops and most mages. Although I've had a lot of success with jungles, especially tanky ones, I won't list it simply because of a lack of experience.

Who are your top 3 best characters?
Amumu, Sona, and Janna by far

And finally, are you okay with having a lot of random low-levels add you to get some help?

Yes. Every time I meet someone IRL with an account lower than 30 I add them and we play games.

Asphyxxia

03-02-2012

Summoner Name: Asphyxxia
Summoner Level: 10
Playing For: 1 Week

Basically I have only been playing for one week. I'm just a new guy that wishes to get some assistance about learning my role. The characters I have played with are Morgana and Teemo, I enjoy playing Morgana a lot. I have not had much experience with others I would just like to grasp my roll better as Morgana. If I could please have some help that would be awesome! Thank you ahead of time and hope to speak with some of ya!

Den Chakotay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2012

Summoner Name: Den Chakotay
Summoner Level: 30
Playing for 8 month

I am stuck in my learning curve and can't understand why. I'm refraining of playing Ranked cause of real bad playing at some point in game more precisely early and mid game. I play solo Top, Tank and support.I'd like to become a professor later on.

Asphyxxia

03-02-2012

Summoner name: Asphyxxia
Summner lvl: 10
Playing for: 1 Week

Hello my Summoner name is Asphyxxia. I have been playing for roughly 1 week. I like to play the characters Morgana (the most) and Teemo. I favor Morgana the most due to the snares rooting and stun. If I could have any help into learning the game better that would be greatly appreciated! Any advice tips or 1on1 help would be awesome. Thanks ahead of time, I hope to meet new people soon!

Assassin530

03-02-2012

PROFESSOR APPLICATION

Summoner Name? "BattleMaster530"

Do you have a microphone and voice chat? Yes Ventrilo. Yes Mic.

How long have you played this game? 6 months or so ever since being introduced to it via family member.

How old are you? 20

Have you ever mentored before? (Please describe in detail.) No

Have you BEEN mentored before? (Please describe in detail.) Yes but not by the LoL university. By a family member when I first started I was using mouse clicking method. He taught me how to use keys when I was new. Greatly increased my performance. Also taught me other tips like mastery and rune advice.

What are your best roles? Tanking and Attack damage (AD) Very good at tanking. I have runes hand picked and am continuing on improving them. AD ashe very experienced with her and her ulti. I utilize both roles to their fullest and play defensively as well as take advantage of turrets.

Who are your top 3 best characters? Cho'Gath, Yorick, Ashe definitely

And finally, are you okay with having a lot of random low-levels add you to get some help?
Yes

Besteau

03-02-2012

PROFESSOR APPLICATION

Summoner Name?
Besteau

Yes. I even have Ventrilo
Halfway through season one.
How old are you?
Have you ever mentored before? (Please describe in detail.)
Yes. I've helped newbies that asked for help in their custom match titles, Adding 2 of them to my friends list after first instruction
Have you BEEN mentored before? (Please describe in detail.)
Yes. When i first joined league I never played a moba before. My friends from high school taught me how to play.
AP Carry, Support, Tank. Not too good at melee.
Orianna, Shen, Soraka.
Absolutely! I'll have a Student Folder to add your name to.

PS: I am very patient and understanding. I also reside in the Eastern United States and i am usually on at 11-4pm Tuesdays Thursdays and after 1pm on Fridays (EASTERN TIME ZONE). (Just to help with time zones and such.)

0pcode

03-02-2012

Summoner Name: 0pcode
Summoner Level: 27
Playing For: Around 7 months

I like playing Kassadin mid and tend to do really well last-hitting. I also enjoy playing Vladimir mid, and Talon top/bot. The tank I play is Sejuani, and I do fairly well as her, although I mostly prefer AP, any AP. What I need help with is how to be a better team player/leader, and how to focus the proper champions in team fights. Also, learn supports, as well as the right time to recall to buy items, since I tend to stay too long then get ganked :/ Thanks guys

TrueShot28

03-02-2012

Summoner Name: TrueShot28
Summoner Level: 23
Playing For: a few months

I have a good idea of what and what not to do. I've also played every role and don't really have a favorite. I usually just end up picking whatever role is left.

I would say I have problems farming and buying the right items at the right time

Maverickman123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2012

Summoner Name?

Maverickman123

I sure do.

Started playing the week before Ezreals release.

How old are you?

Have you ever mentored before?

Yes. I mentored in the original LoL U. The 2nd LoL U. And I hope to be a professor in the 3rd Lol U.

Have you BEEN mentored before?

I have not. Everything i have learned has been learned from sheer trial and error and experience.

Right now, Dunkmaster the 4th, Malphite, and Singed.

Yep! I love teaching newer players about the game, with so many things to learn, it can be a overwhelming, and its always easier to play when you don't have someone screaming at you through all chat and willing to give advice.