Help, horrible losing streak.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stealthairs

09-28-2014

I'm now on a horrible losing streak.. When i'm on a winning streak
I always get that carry feeling and say this is a horrible game,
but now that I've had 5 games in a row where my team left cause of rage quit
I don't think i can win any more games now.. I'm on like me 12 losing streak...
WHHAAAATTT TOOO DODOO?

infestedkibbls

09-29-2014

Everybody has bad games everyone makes misteaks or has an issue with their teammates it is all a learning expericance. If it is an issue with teammates try to encourage them to keep pushing on and give a fighting chance. If you did not do great than go back and watch the recording of your game and see what went wrong and try to improve based on what went wrong. Try to watch others stream on twitch and see how they play. You could even get a few friends to play with you on skype or something else so your communication is better. But overall don't give up keep going on and you can make it everyone has bad games don't let them bring you down.

Reshaos

09-29-2014

Whenever I qm on a losing streak I just log off for a bit and do something else for a while.

Clean the house, go to the store, watch some Twitch, anything really. You really just need to "reset" your mind.

PimperGnome

09-29-2014

Walk away for a few days...watch some tv...go for a walk...after a day or two...squeak into a normal game...get your confidence back. No need to keep head-butting the wall.