Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Standin, I'm Sorry.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sailor Cosmos

02-22-2012

What is this logic?

Amberleh, Standin, Elan, Scarlena, Ssraeshza, etc. etc. have all made calling out threads for various shlt and all the sudden Jaykoboy makes an apologetic thread and it's "THIS SHOULD BE TAKEN OFF DA FORUM WAAAAH WAAH. AN APOLOGY IS TOO PERSONAL BUT TALKING ABOUT RECIPES AND ASKING GURLS QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW GOOD OF A GIRLFRIEND THEY'D BE IS TOTALLY NOT PERSONAL."

I swear to God, some of you are so fvcking stupid I could kill myself.

Making a Craigslist LFMurderer ad now.

Scarlena

02-22-2012

I agree. The personal threads are what make OT supieror to other sections.

Amberleh

02-22-2012

Quote:
BDSandM:
What is this logic?

Amberleh, Standin, Elan, Scarlena, Ssraeshza, etc. etc. have all made calling out threads for various shlt and all the sudden Jaykoboy makes an apologetic thread and it's "THIS SHOULD BE TAKEN OFF DA FORUM WAAAAH WAAH. AN APOLOGY IS TOO PERSONAL BUT TALKING ABOUT RECIPES AND ASKING GURLS QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW GOOD OF A GIRLFRIEND THEY'D BE IS TOTALLY NOT PERSONAL."

This.

Oh and BD to clarify no I wasn't mad at you, the things you said were all fair and true enough. Plus, the fact that YOU were so concerned with whether or not I was going to be mad at you was super sweet. I think you and Standin are the only two people on here that I could never ever be mad at. ♥

Mostly, I was running on no sleep when I posted that AND you know how defensive I am of my Standin. ♥

Sailor Cosmos

02-22-2012

Quote:
Amberleh:
This.

Oh and BD to clarify no I wasn't mad at you, the things you said were all fair and true enough. Plus, the fact that YOU were so concerned with whether or not I was going to be mad at you was super sweet. I think you and Standin are the only two people on here that I could never ever be mad at. ♥

Mostly, I was running on no sleep when I posted that AND you know how defensive I am of my Standin. ♥

:&gt Thank you. You are one of the few I feel is actually genuine and a good person. If I was a lesbian, I would give it to you so good.

/winkuwinx

YES, I'M FVCKING PDAing!

sammich kek

02-22-2012

Quote:
BDSandM:
What is this logic?

I like how people upvote you for using the "I jumped because he jumped" logic... Oh who are we kidding, there's a 90% chance the people who upvoted you are on the list you just made..

Seriously though... think about what you just said. The way you rationalize it with probably the worst example possible... and then you're so sure about your answer people should go kill themselves...?

nice...

The thread needed this a long time ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAA1xgTTw9w

Quote:
TALKING ABOUT RECIPES

is a medium for discussion where feedback and ideas can be shared or argued against and a group is involved

Quote:
AND ASKING GURLS QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW GOOD OF A GIRLFRIEND THEY'D BE IS TOTALLY NOT PERSONAL."

is a medium for discussion where feedback and ideas can be shared or argued against and a group is involved

Quote:
AN APOLOGY

is not discussion material, it's not something that should be debated or involve critical thinking from more than the persons receiving or giving the apology. It's a personal matter and the ONLY reason to publicize it would be for attention. You didn't raise taxes, we don't need to hear this trash, you hurt ONE single person, not the Off Topic community. So go discuss this matter privately with her.

again - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAA1xgTTw9w

Now you regulars can go about downvoting me because I disagreed with you. It would be wise to give a response I have no way of making a retort against anyway.

standin

02-22-2012

Quote:
ThinkSammich:
I like how people upvote you for using the "I jumped because he jumped" logic... Oh who are we kidding, there's a 90% chance the people who upvoted you are on the list you just made..

Think, I remember you making topics similar to the ones you seem to hate when I first started coming here.
Be less of a hypocrite please.

FearCatalyst

02-22-2012

Quote:
Scarlena:
The personal threads are what make OT supieror to other sections.

I humbly disagree.

Sailor Cosmos

02-22-2012

Quote:
ThinkSammich:

Seriously though... think about what you just said. You rationalized it this way (oh ive seen people do it in the past, so it's okay) and you're so sure you tell people to go kill themselves?

nice...

This should have been said a loooong time ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAA1xgTTw9w

I enjoy the discussions with people here (mostly), and I don't mind calling-out threads at all. They usually make OT more interesting. It's just another topic and just because it's directed at someone particular doesn't mean you can't participate. Most people do and sometimes discussions become really fun/funny.

I said I could kill myself.

If you feel that way, the power button is located on your computer tower.

Bye.

SHROOMBODY

02-22-2012

7/10
Would read again...
LoL

sammich kek

02-22-2012

Quote:
standin:
Think, I remember you making topics similar to the ones you seem to hate when I first started coming here.
Be less of a hypocrite please.

and again with the same logic.... It's k guys.. I did it because they did!

I have never felt the need to make a private apology public, sure I may have rubbed the girlfriend I stole from someone here in that person's face, but even that involved more than two people. So unless you have some other examples of me doing this, I am going to have to disagree with "what you seem to remember when you first started coming here"