Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best Stack AP Champs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImNixonTRUSTME

03-05-2012

Ziggy ziggy ya

I Jedi I

03-05-2012

brand is sooooo much fun & gragas is an amazing farmer, does a lot of damage, can't go wrong with either

D?z Smurf

03-06-2012

I m not sure if anyone mentioned her but I would suggest Sona at least as far as Supports go shes the best to stack ap on cause her q gives you an automatic ap/ad buff right there I honestly don't even build her support more like what you would expect from like ap Mordekaiser or like an ap caster like Brand and she pins most just with her q alone honestly I took out a Teemo with her before alone not to mention Eve falls easily with her when I played sona just the other day 2 hit from Sona's q = dead Eve I have also soled Xin and Yi with her too though

Deviant023

03-06-2012

You can try Ahri, magic dmg + true dmg + 2 sec cc.

SkeletalArm

03-06-2012

Swain can be a pretty good bet if your looking for something that has CC. A slow and a snare, with spellvamp for an ult. Good time can be had with WoA.