Best Stack AP Champs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magic CXIII

02-22-2012

malzahar is good for newbs to moderate players, and cassio is good for moderate to decent players.

Hyosun

02-22-2012

Kennen is super strong. His passive will allow for any of his spell to stun the target. He also doesn't use mana, which is fantastic because you don't have to sacrifice damage / survivability for a resource you don't need.

Q: HUGE range
W active: HUGE range
W passive: large range
E: gap closer and strong movespeed buff
R: strong as bajeezus aoe damage that is guaranteed to stun more than 1 target.. sometimes an entire team.

Now consider what he can do with Rylais. He has multiple spells that can activate the slow.
He has great harass, great escapes, great killing power, and strong kiting ability.

He can stun targets at far distances like Morgana but will be more mobile. And like Morgana, he will do incredible things for your team in a teamfight.

if you want to see what can be done by a good Kennen, look at the following vid.
Do note that he's played three thousand games as Kennen. I doubt you will ever be as good as him. But his vids illustrate why he's so ****ing powerful and a common pick for not only mid but for solo top as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgkI8mHrpNI

liltoke

02-22-2012

You want Kass. He can actually put the mana gained from Archangels to use. Most champs would probably never go past half unless they purposely try and drain it. 4 stacks on ult? NP, ult some more.

Sorc Boots
Archangels
Rabadons
RoA
Lich/Abyssal/Zhonyas
Void

Hit like a truck, float away like a dirty tissue.

Hyosun

02-22-2012

Yeah my old main was Kass and if OP wants a challenging champion to play he's just the type.

TehWolfman

02-23-2012

I say Lux. She has a good snare, a shield if she gets in trouble, a good AoE blast that also has a slow, and a MEGA DEATH LASER! (so long as you aim correctly)

She's mega-squishy though. You gotta be really careful in the laning phase. She's also incredibly mana-hungry. Some flat mana regen or mana regen per level runes are absolutely necessary. Also you should plan to put in some cooldown items in your build so you can keep using your Q and E spells as often as possible for max damage

One good thing you should take advantage of is her range. All of her spells have an incredibly huge range and you have no trouble staying in the back of a fight while still doing some pretty good damage.

I think she's a very strong and underestimated Champion. A very strong mid in the right hands and also a good ganker (if you're into that sort of thing).

Hyosun

02-23-2012

Ever notice in these "who should I get threads" that the OP never explains what they want and the thread turns into a "show and tell" before it dies?

TeddyNinja

02-23-2012

No one has said Annie, her damage is insane, CC is meh, but if you are good with her, well then you're fine. Plus tibers stun has to be one of the coolest ults in the game. She has a weak early game, and poorish range, but more than makes up for that once you have stacked AP.

Starsourced

02-25-2012

Thanks for all the help guys. Im going to look at trying these new champs in the future. Thanks again

KSG Yuuki

02-25-2012

Kassadin!

Get kassadin!

Kassadin is your only hoppeeeeee!!!

TbanksIV

03-05-2012

Viktor!

Has a great CC, a destructive nuke that gives a shield, and the death ray will win the laning phase for you.
Around level 6, I go back and buy Augment Death, the ability power is at least on par with other items, and the extra DoT has secured me countless kills.

Only thing being he IS a little wonnky to use. Seeing as he's like, tank/mage it may be hard to figure out your place in team fights.