Best Stack AP Champs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Starsourced

02-21-2012

Ive been looking to find some new stack AP champs to buy. I currently play a good Veigar and Morgana. I am looking for some more Ap champs though. Any suggestions?

Hyosun

02-21-2012

stack AP? You mean characters who do good with great with lots of AP?

If that's the case... just pick any one of them. All ap carries are going to be good but they will all have different strengths / weaknesses. We can give good suggestions if you say what you're looking for in a new ap champion.

Starsourced

02-21-2012

Thats exactly what i mean by stack AP
Im looking mainly for a AP with good cc and a strong mid laner

snysly

02-21-2012

kassadin

St General

02-21-2012

Mal is also an excellent ap carry. silence and malestic vision provides dominance at mid

however only cc is his ult, but it does its job one on one

Arthius

02-21-2012

gragas cause damage is insane
MORDEKAISER EZ STILL NUMERO UNO
Cass if u want to annoy the **** out of enemy mid laners

Sandrothefomar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by St General View Post
Mal is also an excellent ap carry. silence and malestic vision provides dominance at mid

however only cc is his ult, but it does its job one on one
Silence is a CC also...

Edit: Also, to the OP, stacking AP to me implies champions who stack Archangel's Staffs or something. Maybe just call them AP carrys and not be weird? lol. Or AP mids?

Raccoon Five

02-22-2012

imo you should buy anivia she have great damage even without ap kassadin is good with lot of ap

IceSick

02-22-2012

Mord with Death Cap and Will of the Ancients. Thats part of my AP build for him and I like it.

Sandrothefomar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

Karthus is a lot of fun to play. At 1st when I played him I was like... he's too hard to play. But, when you get used to farming with him and a lil better map awareness for his ult and how to wall+lay waste over and over again he's a lot of fun. Also Malzahar is a fairly easy champ to play. Cassi is really good too. Great burst. Leblanc can be fun, but she sucks at team fights and isn't great at farming. Morgana and karthus are my main champs.